Chapter 15

Meanwhile at Spencer's house the rest of the girls were gathered around under Aria's demand telling them she needed to talk to the girls about a new revaluation.

Hanna was currently harassing Quinn about her and Daniel's relationship. The others stood by bothered by the blonde.

"So," Hanna pluck a chip in her mouth "is the sex good or something? Because honestly you have something for sSantana."

"Hanna." Emily stopped the blonde before she said something she regrets later. "Drop it."

Hanna held up her hands in surrender. "Fine. Whatever."

Aria cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention. 4 sets of eyes stared at her waiting for her to talk. "I know you guys are wondering why I called this emergency meeting." She received nods. "It's Santana. She came to me early asking where Spence's lake house is. I asked why she needed to know but she deflected saying she just needs an escape for awhile."

Hanna frowned not seeing the point. "So what? That's all you wanted to tell us?"

Aria shook her head. "I'm getting there." pause "Since she countered me in the bathroom she went to go and I guess she left her phone on the sink. I tried not to be noisy but her phone was going out and I peeked for a sec and saw'll messages from a blocked number."

"The point?" Spencer asked started to frustrated.

"The messages was signed by a A.D." Aria finally finished.

"What do you mean A.D?" Quinn spoke first.

"That's it. It was just A.D."

A bitter laugh escaped from Emily's throat. "It's just A playing with us, like cmon you seriously don't think it's really Alison." She looked at each girl noticing each had the same thought but were afraid to voice it. "Guys."

"I say," All eyes turned to Spencer. "I say we go to the lake house. Let's go see what Santana is rope in. Let's not jump to any conclusions yet guys."

"I agree." Hanna said.

10 minutes later the girls were in Aria's car heading towards Spence's lake house. Aria was in the driver sat, Spencer in the passenger directing her and Hanna,Emily, and Quinn in the back.

"Guys look." Hanna pointed ahead.

The scene before them was and car in the middle of the street wreaked and smoking. Emily noticed the car looked awfully familiar to her. Driving closer she let out a gasped of
horror.

"Stop the car!" she screamed at Aria.

Aria obeyed and stopped the car hearing her. Emily unlocked the door and ran out racing towards the wreaked car leaving the rest behind dumbstruck.

"Em!" The girls called after her in confusion.

She ignored their calls a ran towards the car. Her suspicions were confirm when she reached the driver side of the car. She felt a lump form in her throat.

There she see's Santana slumped against the driver door head in bent over in her chest.

She stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

"Em." the rest of the girls reached her not knowing what was happening.

"Oh..god." Aria placed her hand over mouth observing the scene. "Is she...?"

Aria question seem to break Emily out her paralyzed shock. She fell to her knees and started to shake Santana violently.

"San. Santana." she keep repeating over and over again.

It took a few shakes until her eyes started to open. She let out a groan feeling pain seep through her body.

"Oh thank god she's alive." Quinn let out a breath of relief.

Santana started in confusion at Emily. She doesn't know what happen other than remembering she was in the car with Alison and then it's blank. "Whaaat?"

"San. I think you were in a car accident. Do you remember what happened?" Emily asked.

Santana frowned. "No... the last thing I remember was talking to." she caught herself before saying anything else.

"Talking to who?" Emily pressed noticing her cousin's pause.

"I was talking to Puck." Santana quickly said before she started to cough. She placed a hand over chest feeling pain erupt.

Quinn saw'll her clutch her stomach and chest in pain. "What hurt's?"

Santana turned her head to the blonde hearing her question. She made eye contact with the hazel eyes and could see the worry filled in them. She opted to lie and say she was fine but the more she was breathing the more the pain worsen. "My chest and stomach. It burns like hell after every breath I take."

"That's it I'm calling 911." Hanna pulled out her phone and dialed.

"Tell them to hurry." Emily said.

Hanna nodded and spoke fast in the phone demanding an ambulance needs to get there asap.

"Did you see who hit you?" Spencer asked.

"I was double teamed."

"What do you mean you were double teamed?" Emily questioned.

Santana held in a breath before sharing the story. "I was coming home and I noticed a car following me, I tried to lose them but it wasn't working. I guess when I reached this interception I didn't see the other car coming to my left."

"So it was a hit and run." Aria summed up.

"A." Spencer concludes.

"Why?"

Santana shrug even through she knew half of the reason on how she ended almost being killed. But she doesn't won't to say anything yet. She'll wait until Alison decides the time she should tell them. "I was just driving around."

Spencer, Aria, and Quinn's eyes found each others all having the same thought.

Bullshit.

Hanna came back and joined the group. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Santana. "Lake house, why?"

"Like I told them, I was just driving around." Santana angrily spat back.

"Bullshit." Hanna shot back. "Lying you're ass off ain't gonna get you out of our questions." 

"Why would I be lying? You think I'm that much of a coward to admit why it was my fault?" Santana felt her anger rise. "Fine you wanna know what I doing?! I was going to Khan's house for drugs. I needed it. Okay I fucking needed it."

Police cars and ambulances pulled up and raced towards them breaking the tension.

The officers told the girls minus Santana who was being treated by EMS to come with them and answer a few questions.

Santana tried to look at anyone else after admitting what she was really doing. She let the EMS work on her wordlessly.

Loaded on to the stretcher and was rolled into the ambulance she caught Quinn's eyes and they were filled with disappointment and hurt. She felt her eyes water.

'I'm sorry' she mouth to Quinn. Quinn understand but look away and shook her head.

"Do you want someone to come with you?" the female EMS asked noticing her staring at the girls.

"No." she said quietly.

The woman asked no other questions.

She's better off alone.