Chapter four

I own nothing but I wished.

Since that night two days ago Santana and Emily neither spoke about it. For Santana she was a tad bit embarrass for spilling her guts out to her cousin. For Emily she didn't want to push her further knowing the Latina had walls built up that couldn't be broken in one night.

Now the four liars Spencer, Aria, Hannah, Quinn, plus Santana watch as Emily and Paige have a heated conversation from across the outside cafe.  

"I wonder whats that about.." Aria wondered out loud.   

Hanna scoffed. "Maybe for one is the fact Paige doesn't like us."

"Why?" Santana piped up having a sudden interest on the topic.

Spencer glanced at the other three girls silently asking if they should share the story. The three were hesitant but agreed to trust Santana.    

"Do you remember Alison?" Santana nodded. "Well anyways before she die..disappeared she would bully Paige to the wits end. Called her names and told her Emily would never like her. Now I guess Ali gone Paige decided to chase after Em, but after they got together she had strong options about us." Spencer explained.

"She stills see's us as the mean girls when were really aren't." said Quinn.

Santana paled hearing Quinn's last statement. Mean girls she knew what its like to be one of them. Hell for one she was probably worst than Alison.

"I gotta go, catch y'all later."  She stood up abruptly making a quick exit.

Quinn frowned what the hell?

"Did we do something?" Aria questioned the others.

Quinn shook her head. "I'm going to check on her to see if she's okay." she came up with the lame excuse before getting up to leave.

Hanna let a snort out after the blonde left. "Check on her alright." she mumbled.

"Something you wanna share, Hanna?" Spencer addressed her friend.

"Oh god yes! Haven't you felt the sexual tension raiding out those two?"

Aria mouth hung open Seriously when did Hanna notice these things?

"Hanna!" the two brunettes gasped.

"What? its true."

Spencer was about comment back but was cut off by the beeping coming from her phone. Seeing the unknown number appear on the screen she look back up to her friends.

"Im pretty sure A just texted me."

"Well are you going to read it?" Hanna asked.

"Of course." Spencer unlocked her phone to read the text.

Your new friend is an Alison 2.0, if you know what I mean -A

"An Alison 2.0?" Hanna said in a confused tone.

"Is A trying to tell us that Santana is.." Aria began say.

"That Santana is just like Alison." Spencer finished.

"Are you trying to say Santana is just like Ali?"