Chapter 12

Guess who's back again, back again 😛

I OWN NOTHING LIKE ALWAYS

Anyways back to the story ...

Emily spit out her coffee in surprise.

"WHAT!"

Quinn felt her checks red even more than before.

Aria smacked Hanna in the back of her head and whispered, "Way to go blondie."

Hanna waved off Aria's comment and continued to stare at Quinn waiting.

Quinn kept stuttering not knowing what to say.

"You broke her Hanna!" Spencer exclaimed.

"And like I care? I just asked a simple question." Hanna said.

"Yeah your simple question may have broke Quinn here." Emily shot back.

Hanna huff of annoyance. "Look shut up I just asked a question that I know everyone has been dying to ask. It's not my fault I had the balls to ask." 

"Just stop." Quinn butted in. "Stop." she let out a shadow breath.

The girls listened to Quinn and calmed down.

"The answer to Hanna's question is a I don't know what I feel. One moment, I do and the next I don't. I am confused." she confessed. "She kissed me and I pushed her away and ran."

"Thats why you guys have been avoiding each other." Spencer finally figured out.

"No dip sherlock." Hanna remarked.

"Look I also don't want to get involved with her anyways one, Daniel is back in town and we started seeing each other again and two, shes a mess right now."

"You're back with jerk face? oh dear god."

Quinn just stood up from seat clearly done with the conversation. "Yes as a matter fact I'm going now to go meet him for a date. So bye." she walked away leaving no room for the girls to speak.

"That went well I think." Hanna shared.

"You think?" Spencer snorted.

Aria just shook her head at her friends interaction. There is never a dull moment with those two. She turned to look see Emily sitting with a intense expression.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked gently.

"Yeah, i'm just thinking a few thing's over." Emily answered.

"Good things I hope." Aria tried to joke.

"I wish."

"Hey guys!" a new voice said to them. The group looked to see Paige making her way over to them.

Spencer felt her hand ball into a fist. She certainly remembers last night and to say she angry was a understatement.

Hanna frowned noticing the change in Spencer behavior. What the hell Spence?

Emily shot up from her seat and greeted her girlfriend properly. "Paige , how do you know I was here?"

"Oh! I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop here before I go home." Paige answered.

"Lier." Spencer mumbled under her breath.

"What did you say?" Hanna asked.

Spencer looked up hearing the blonde, "I didn't say anything."