Guide Entry #1

ANNOUNCEMENT: Covergirl is Ciara Bravo //

September 1st : First day of school/ first day of 8th grade at Hayfields Middle School.

Today was the first day of school and my first day in 8th grade.

Today honestly SUCKED. First period I had p.e and Maddie hit me in my face with a volleyball.

I knew it wasn't an "accident". It was totally on purpose.

Everyone laughed at me and Maddie had her usual smirk on her face and was laughing.

She striked first but karma's on the way Maddie. Karma will get you.

I was sent to the nurse by Mrs. Brooks (my p.e teacher) and i had to stay there for two periods straight just keeping an ice pack on my forehead the whole time.

I felt my forehead was going to freeze to death. Thanks a lot, Maddie. :(

When I left the nurse's office, my mom was there and she saw my bruise.

She asked a whole bunch if questions but I lied and said it was an "accident".

I mean I knew it was on purpose. Maddie hates my guts.

But, I didn't tell my mom that because she was going to suspend her.

I didn't want that to happen because Maddie was going to hunt me down till I either suffer or got embarrassed from her.

She always hated me and I always hated her since third grade.

I went to the bathroom with my friends and we put on ChapStick's and lip glosses.

She snitched on me and also smirked and laughed behind the teacher.

I mean I didn't get in trouble. But I hated Maddie ever since. She hated me because I never got in trouble.

I've never gotten in trouble before but she wanted me to get into trouble because she always used to get into trouble, you know, before she was popular.

Anyways, so the rest of the day went normal. I was so happy to see my best friend, Brianne, I love her so so much and I've known her since EVER.

I spent the rest of the day with her. I have every class with Brianne (YAY), except p.e :( and I don't have every class with Maddie. (YOOHOO! IM CLOWNFACE-FREE) :)

Only p.e. :( but I really liked p.e but I knew Maddie was going to ruin that.

I was gonna be her target for the whole year.

Tips for the day:

#1: NEVER strike first at your enemy
#2: Don't ever tell your Principal Mother that your enemy "accidentally" hit you in the face ( so she/he doesn't hunt you down)
#3: Don't let your enemy destroy your first day of school.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I changed my user from pigletgoofy to icelandspuffin.

This is my new teen-fiction book!! Hope you guys enjoy it!! In this book there will be a lot of drama and humor.

So please guys:
Vote-Read-Share-Follow

tygsm
Have a rad day/night!!

-icelandspuffin