Magic Mirror : Baekhyun Fanfiction

*Someone knock on my room*

"Its open," When the door opened I saw my mom, I think she's off to work. "Your food for lunch is in the dining table, and please Taeyeon eat your lunch on time" How did my mom knew that I'm not eating my lunch on time? "Yeah sure. What time will you be here?" I asked her and she gave me a 'Don't you dare ask' look. And she didin't answer me. And I was like "Okay,"

When my mom is gone, my everyday scenario is watching my drama or anime in my laptop or talking to my internet friends. I'm not attending school, I should be 4th year high school student now but I stopped when that accident happened when I was in 6th grade. A car accident is the cause why I can't walk and why my dad is... de-dead. I have lots of friends when I was attending school. But my friends are now have different lives.

"Hey there little girl"

I heard someone in my room.

"I'm here inside the mirror"

I got to my wheelchair and pulled the curtain covers the cabinet.

"OHMYGOD, This is not true. I'm just imagining things." I talked to myself I thought I was going crazy but the boy continued "Hey, I'm not your imagination, I'm true" I asked the boy "How will you prove that you're not my imagination?" he stopped and suddenly "Slap yourself" I slapped my face and "Ouch"

I looked at him and he's not my imaginetion. He's real."As you can see I'm real" I gave him the 'what are you fighting for' look."Ok! I'm a magician. My name's Baekhyun so don't look at me like I'm a murderer."

"What the heck are you doing there inside the mirror" I asked him because I got curious. "Uhm, How could I explain this, This is my home, and don't you dare ask me one more complicated question coz I don't know the answers"

That day was the start of our friendship.

"You know what, I don't know your name until now, its already been weeks." Oh! I forgot to introduce my self to him. "My name's Taeyeon"

I got my wheelchair and went to dining room and get my food for lunch. I entered my room holding my food and Baekhyun is staring at me like he wants to eat. "You want some?" I asked him smiling "You kidding me? You think I can eat that food you're holding inside this mirror?" I think he got the wrong idea, he think I'm teasing him. "Okay, I'm just asking"

He always makes me laugh, its either he's doing magic or telling me a story. Most of his stories is drama and comedy. I already used to be with him always. I think I'm in love with him already.

I inclined my back at the mirror and that was the first time I felt him. "You're warm, Taeyeon" I sighed and I smile. "Taeyeon, you should promise me that you will not foget my name" I don't know if I should be happy that I felt him or should be sad because this the first and I think the last time. For mean time I should be happy.

Few weeks after:

"Taeyeon?" I was watching TV at that time then he suddenly asked me "You still remember my name?" Â I laughed and then "Of course you're b-ba...???" I know it but I forgot it no, he makes me forget it. I should think. I think, think and think after a few minutes. "You still remember?" Â I gave him the 'you kidding me?' look. "See, I can make you forget my name. I'm a magician"

Why do I need to tell him his own name? Is he crazy? Or maybe he forgot his name....

"If you can't remember my name then recite one wish" he said to me like he can grant it "I wish I can walk so that I can go outside and meet my friends again" Â I recited it to him and "When you remember my name recite your wish first with my name" He look so serious that time but I can tell that he's hiding something from me.

One day I woke up and the cabinet in my room was missing I shouted and my mom rushed to go to my room and I asked her "Where'd you put the cabinet?" My mom look at me curiously

"I already put it in the trash."

"You serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Why do you need to put it in the trash? Where's the truck"

"Why do you need that cabinet?"

I was crying that time and we shouted at each other like I don't care of she's my mother or not  all I'm thinking was 'what will happen to us?'

The doorbell rang. My mom "Who's that?"

We went to the door and that person was the driver of the truck.

Ohmygod Thank god!!!

When the driver giving us the cabinet the glass of the mirror fell. "N-n-no, this is not true this is not happening" I was shock I don't know what to do "Baekhyun, are you still there, BAEK" My tears fell and "BAEKHYUN?" I already remembered his name. Flashback appears I remember Baekhyun told me that when I already remember his name "I wish I can walk, Baekhyun, I wish I can" The mirror cracked and I saw Baekhyun smiling and saying goodbye to me. I can't speak, I don't know what to say. I whispered "Goodbye Baek, You will be here forever" I heard him whispering "Goodbye Taeyeon, You can now walk" I smiled and I though he was joking but I stood up without knowing then my mom said "You can now walk??"  I looked at my feet and I was standing, I was standing with my own feet. I cried and cried until I whispered "Thanks Baek!"