Part 2: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Cherry!" A certain guy yelled out from behind me and I turned around to face Colton. His right foot was in a red cast and he was using crutches to get around, I feel back for him but he keeps saying it's no big deal. I then saw Rider right behind him looking very annoyed and holding his phone in his hand. "Finally I found you." He say coming over to my side and putting his arm around my shoulders and giving me a quick side hug before letting go.

"I was looking for you too." I said and he smiled and nodded his head then looked over at Rider. I looked over at him and notice he was glaring down at his phone. "Rider are you ok?" I asked and he lifted his head and managed a smile.

"Fine darling, just angered at my-"

"Soooo, Cher we should get heading to class." Colton then interrupted and I looked at Rider quick and he shrugged his shoulders. "Come on Cher, Rider we'll see you at lunch." Colton then said and Rider nodded his head.

"See you later guys." Rider said and he headed off to his class. He was a grade above up so I won't be seeing him till lunch. I looked at Colton as we headed to our classrooms. I remember that happening when Roy, Rider, and I were at the hotel talking when Colton was kidnapped by his brother. Roy interrupted Rider when he was about to say that he could contact someone but I have no idea who he means. What the thing they are trying to keep, I know it's something.

"Why did you cut him off?" I finally asked Colton and he looked at me.

"Umm....well we really have to get to class and all plus it nothing important." He said managing to shrug his shoulders and I sighed. Sounds kinda important if Rider was cut off twice by two of his buddies. "Really it's nothing. I see you at lunch." He said a few minutes later and then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left heading to his class. I went into my class and sat down in the back away from the annoying kids upfront and Peaches.

Rider is a real mystery.

"Hello class, how was your weekend?" The teacher, Mrs. Cod, asked and a few kids raised their hands. The English teacher is awesome because we spend about ten minutes of class telling each other what we did over the weekend but I really don't talk about what I did, though Peaches does. The teacher looked at the kids and then smiled, "Cherry-"

"Huh?" I said confused.

"-What happened over your weekend?" She asked and all the kids turned to me. I bit my lip thinking, I hung out with Colton, and Rider most of the weekend at Colton's house. We just played video games, well they were teaching me how to play this one video game that involved racing around tracks. Then Kiki got bored, so while the guys were playing the game system I help Kiki make cookies and a giant chocolate cake. Note-to-self: Never have Kiki double the cake recipe it then turns into a giant muffin overflowing the cake pan while in the oven. But I have to say it was quite funny. Colton is actually happy that his parents are taking the winter off from the fame, he like being a normal teen. No wonder I like Colton, he doesn't care about money and fame. "Cherry, are you going to speak?" She asked again and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I mostly hung out with Colton and Rider at Colton's house, they were teaching me how to play a game." I answer all the girls turned to me quickly.

"WAIT, Rider Stevens? The kid a grade above us?" A girl asked quickly and a few girls nodded their heads.

"Yes, Why?" I asked and four of them squealed happily like little girls.

"He is like the cutest thing ever-" Amy said.

"No more like HOT!" Ginger giggled

"Plus I heard he was built, very strong-" Sally told them.

"How can you tell, he always wears a hoodie or leather jacket?" Heather questioned.