For a few moments, I waited with bated breath as he coated himself with my wetness. Then he locked his eyes with mine and buried himself inside me in one long stroke. The walls of my sex clenched at the size of him and I gasped as Thorin withdrew completely and sheathed himself again inside me, going deeper this time that I dug my nails into the skin of his arms as I held onto him, my mewls echoing in the room. His mouth found the sensitive skin behind my ear as he leaned towards me, impaling me even deeper as my walls continued to squeeze around him.

Soon I was moaning and writhing beneath him, my hips meeting every one of his thrusts, feeling him fill me with each stroke. When my nails raked against the taut skin of his back, Thorin grabbed my hands and pinned them on either side of my head, interlacing his fingers with mine as he continued to make love to me. His gaze held me prisoner, and I found myself lost in the depths of his deep blue eyes just before he lowered his head again and sucked on the skin of my neck, feeling me buck beneath him as I came, my orgasm rushing in waves that sent me reeling.

His own release came afterwards as the heat of his seed filled my womb and he cried out my name, his face buried in my hair. I felt him shudder for a few moments, groaning as he lay over me, spent.  He released his hold of my hands and I held him close, not wanting to let him go too soon. For a few minutes, we simply lay in silence, wrapped in each other's arms as we struggled to catch our breath. How I wish we could stay here forever, I thought, as I looked up at him, pushing the hair that fell over his face and kissing him one more time before the sounds of someone rapping against the door to remind us that we had to leave soon made him roll off me, groaning in frustration.

Thorin exhaled as he brushed the hair from his face. Sweat had gathered upon his brow and I wiped it with my hand. He caught my hand and planted a kiss upon the back of it, pulling me towards him so that I was lying over him.

"You will need to dress like a dwarf man from now on, Frigga," he said as I nodded, looking away from him for I could only imagine being parted from the dresses that I loved to wear around him. "I will not tolerate anyone looking at you the way I do - dwarf, man, or anyone else."

"Neither will I tolerate any woman looking at you the way I do," I countered, not wanting our last time alone together to end on such a serious note. 

Thorin arched an eyebrow, surprised.   "Really? And what are you going to do with them if they do?"

"I will beat them to a pulp and remind them that you are mine."

Thorin laughed, pulling me close to him as he planted kisses in my hair and my cheeks before kissing me squarely on my mouth one more time. "Then let's hope that none of the dwarf-women look at me the way you do. But mind the way you look at me on this journey, Frigga. I am not made of stone."

"Then I will make it my mission to tempt you every chance I get," I teased though this time Thorin did not smile back. Instead he frowned.

I pouted. "Or maybe not."

~~~

Jürgen was waiting for me by the food wagon. He suddenly seemed ten years older, the lines that framed his forehead appearing more pronounced as he watched me run towards him. I had feared that I would miss him, and now that I was secure in his embrace, I buried my nose in his chest, fighting back the tears.

I could not allow myself to be seen crying, I thought. Not now when everyone was around us, watching the strange reunion between man and dwarf. Thorin stood behind me, and as Jürgen let me go, they clasped hands as friends. Already the group had began to stream out of the gates of Fennhill, a procession of dwarves clad mostly in earthen shades of browns and greens, and just as Thorin had asked me to wear clothes meant for a dwarf-man, one could not tell where the dwarf-women were. They simply blended along with all the men,their hoods hiding their braided hair.