I Knew Something Was Going On

4:30pm:
Calum arrived. Of course David, Mr. Hood, drove him like usual...
Calum opened my front door.
"Hey," I said from the dining room table which eating my sandwich
"Hey, Ella, I think your contact got deleted from my phone. Could I have your number again?"
"Yeah sure! Let me go get my phone, it's upstairs." I said as I brought my plate to the kitchen sink.
He just watched.

I knew something was going on between Calum and I but I didn't like him like that... he was like a brother to me and it just feels weird to have your brothers best friend like you, you know?
I then rushed up to my room and got my phone and went back downstairs. He was pressed against the front door on his phone, searching for my name.

"Here," I showed him my phone screen as he typed my number in his phone.

As he was typing my number I felt a vibration from my phone.
He smiled.
"Thanks." He said moving towards the basement door.

I left to go back upstairs to Julia.  We heard the front door open and Julia ran down the stairs thinking it was Michael. It was.
"Hey Julia!"
Michael just looked Julia in the eyes again and walked down the basement stairs.

We decided to watch "Grease" in the living room which wasn't the best idea since it was right above the basemen part where they practiced, but we did it anyways and all we could here was "Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get out!" and "let's be unpredictable," and "you're just a little bit out of my limit!"

"SHUT UP YOU TWATS!!" I screamed from upstairs.