I Know You Want Me

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Julia breathed slowly
She jumped around like a kangaroo.

"What's the matter?" I asked acting like I didn't know what was up (which I clearly did)

Pause:
Julia had a big crush on Michael and she really freaked out every time he said her name and Luke had told me that Michael did like Julia but I never told Julia because I knew she would probably ruin the fact that Michael likes her and I didn't want her to feel bad. I just waited for Mikey to make a move before you told her anything. But, he never did.

"I'm dying. He looked at me in the eyes.... my ugly ass eyes, my fucking brown as shit eyes," she said yelling into my black and white striped pillow. She kept screaming,
"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!!!" she screamed.
"Julia, shhhh they didn't even start playing yet! He's gonna hear you!" I yelled at her. She went outside for a walk to think about Michael.  About 1 minute after I heard a knock on my door.

"Ella, are you in there?" Michael said tapping his foot.

"Oh shit," I whispered starting to shifting towards the door.

"Ella?" Michael called from the other side of my door.
I opened the door for Michael.

"I heard my name from the basement... were you calling me?" Michael said confused.

"Uhhh...nope! Must be hearing things!" I said trying to save myself.

"I know you want me, Ella" he said grabbing my sweater from the neck of the collar.
"Michael..." you said pushing him off of me. He kissed my cheek brushing my thigh,
"Please," I said.
He kept touching me
"Michael, stop!" I said pushing him off.
He kept going
"MICHAEL!" I yelled
Seconds later I heard running from the stairs.
"Michael, get off her," Calum said pulling Mikey's shoulder back.
"I'm sorry, I just got ahead of myself.. I'm really sorry, Ella." Michael said sincerely.
"Michael, just go down stairs and wait for me," Calum said pointing to my stairs.
Michael went down stairs with no hesitation.

"He's just been a little messed up lately...trouble with family, he's just hiding it in his sexual frustrations" Calum told me.

"I'm just disappointed...its weird having your brothers band mate have feelings for you,"
"Yeah," Calum said lifting his smile away from his face.
"Alright well I'm gonna go back down stairs now," Calum said with sadness in his face.
"You okay?" I asked him politely
"Yeah, just tired I guess," He said with a small smile.
"Okay just checking up on you,"
"Cool," He smiled
He started galloping down the stairs and I shut the door slowly.