Band Practice

Please read description
Word Count:

Luke had his mates over for band practice. He had it every Wednesday night and I was so sick of it. Ashton was on his way to Luke's house. Julia had wanted to come to my house that week and it was convenient because Ashton was already on his way. Julia kept texting me "we're on our way" like 3 times because Ashton took 2 hours to actually leave. But in reality, I was excited to hang with Julia even though we see each other every day in school. Finally, I heard a car door slam. I followed out the the front door but it wasn't Julia.
"Ella! I haven't seen you in ages! David usually  brings Calum!" Joy said.
It was just Calum and his Mum.
"Hey, Mrs. Hood! How are you?" I exclaimed.
"Very good," she said waving goodbye to Calum

Calum grabbed his guitar from the back seat and flipped his fringed hair. 2011 was a weird year. Fringe, emo everywhere and a lot of Far East Movement.
"Bye honey!! Love you!" Joy hollered to Calum.
He rolled his eyes and walked away from the black mini van.
"Calum!?" she yelled rolling down the window a little more
He turned around and stopped
"Bye, Mum!" he yelled matching her expression
She clicked her tongue and rolled up the window
She backed out the driveway and waved to me.
"Bye!" I hollered back.

"She's such a pain, Ella... Ugh, so unbelievably annoying. But I still love her," Calum explained
I just laughed to be considerate not really knowing why he told me that. I opened the door for him. He raced down my basement stairs,
"Luke! Luke! I have new lyrics for the song!"
I could hear from the front entrance.
*BEEP BEEP*
I heard from the driveway. I opened the front door to see Ashton's gray Subaru. Julia opened the door of the car and ran out to see me.
"Alright Ella, listen I know the boys will be really fucking annoying but let's just make the best out of it!" Julia said dragging me into the house.
"Julia, stop swearing! You're gonna turn into Mikey!" Ashton said slapping Julia's hand.
"Fuck off!" Julia said
Ashton smacked Julia's head
"You twat!" Ashton said

He pounced down the stairs. Julia started up the stairs to my room where we could have some time to ourselves, but then Michael walked in.
"Hey Ella! Hey Julia," he said shutting the door behind him
"Hey loser," I said calmly
Mikey just went down the stairs looking Julia in the eyes quickly but not really noticeably
and Julia was already up the stairs, in my room.