first chapter

Skinny Love - Birdy *Song*

She will be loved - Maroon 5

Drop in the Ocean -

When a Heart Brakes -

Have you ever had that moment where everything just seems to be going in slow motion ? When you feel like everything around you is slowly falling apart ?

Chica ( Crystal ) P.O.V

*BEEEEEP, BEEEEEP* a really loud annoying sound was coming from all over the house.. sitting up from my bed, i rubbed my eyes tiredly.. What the? -- "FIRE, FIRE!" someone yelled from one of the bedrooms. Automatically; I jumped out of the rusty old bed, the tiredness almost insdently gone. "EVERYONE OUT!" I screamed, a little panicked but everyone knows the drill. I grab a few important things and put in a bag before running out my room; coming across six more rooms, and go straight to the door next to me. I tried opening it, but it burned my hand. "Fuck." i said from the pain, but it quickly disappeared when i realized.. "RAY! Are you in there?!" i screamed to the door in front of me. "Chica?" *cough* i heard a voice from inside the room "Stay away from the door"

"NO! I will not leave you! No,.. not again." Candy cried, tears falling from her eyes without a care in the world. "Please Chica don't do this.." Trey pleaded, by the look in her eyes she's trying not to cry.

Smoke filled up the room more every second. And there doesn't seem to be a way out. "Rebels, go, GO! LEAVE NOW! I love you.. I love you, I love you Rebels so much. I'm so sorry, I am so so sorry, I-I --" Chica started to say, but got cut off.

"Don't you even dare. We are not going to give our goodbyes. We are NOT leaving! We-We --"Lisa's voice cracked..

"I don't think I'm going to make it. You all have to leave me now. Please! .. But if any of you make it out here alive, *Cough, Cough*

There's something important that- *Cough* you- *Cough, Cough*

OW! AHH!" Chica screamed in pain. "Crystal, Chica it's ok, it's ok. Your ok. We'll get you out. shhh.. calm down, shh, we will ALL make it out" Dessy said, calming Chica down.

"st-st-STOP!" Ash's voice boomed through the whole house, making it shake a bit. "We are Forever and Always, what the hell ever happened to that?! HUH? We will not Fucking leave you here to burn Crystal A. Pier, and Rebels we are going to get the Fuck out of here, so get up and get the Fuck to work. When the hell have we let anything get in our way. So what's a little fire going to do?! So stop with your pussy ass's and look for a window to jump out of or something!"

Ash cried.

'How the hell did did I allow this to happen?' Dessy ( Destiny ) questions herself.

'I don't understand, what went wrong?' Linda ( Lisa ) thought to herself.

'Why is this happening?' Trey ( TreyC. ) asks herself.

'What did we do to deserve this? wait. don't answer that. cause we did a lot to deserve this but its not fair. wait. how can I answer myself? wait. I'm talking to myself,.. or should I say thinking? umm.. idk? WAIT. Wtf? one of My best friends just got her ass killed, why am I thinking to and complaining to myself? wait. Just shut up. but now I'm telling myself to shut up. Ugh. watever' Ash ( Ashley ) thought.

'UGH. why must they all be stupid. its all there fault! They are my best friends and all but I was closest to her out of all of us. and its there fault she's dead. its THERE Fault. I will never Forgive them. She's dead and now they are as good as dead, just like her.. Candy ( Cindy) , oh how I miss her' Chica ( Crystal ) thought smiling sadly.