Vlog 1

JUST A QUICK NOTE, I WILL NOT BE COPYING THE VLOGS, THEY WILL JUST BE STARTING OVER BASICALLY. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY. 

Heath pulls out a cigarette and David starts recording. I stay inside while he is vlogging. Well, unless he is inside, then I'm outside. I'm a vine star like everyone else, I just don't have a youtube. I have plans to make a channel. Just not right now. Probably when vine goes down.

"Autumn!" Zane screamed. 

"Fucking hell, Zane, you scared the shit out of me!" I screamed back standing up. 

"What's your opinion on David's vlogs?" he asked coming in with David following him. I pause for a second then nod. 

"Yeah, they fucking suck, even for the first vlog," I said and they start laughing. 

"I feel like she actually means that, though," Heath said from outside. I've smoked a few times just to relieve the stress, but not with people around. I had a tattoo on my wrist of a rose and thorns. Only I knew the meaning of it. 

"She probably does," David said laughing. 

"It's basically a day in the life of David Dobrik!" I yell and start laughing along. 

"Guys she's laughing!" Toddy screamed and David comes closer with the camera. 

"Ew, no, my face looks ugly as fuck today," I said still laughing. "Alright, I'm going to Gabbie's," I said. 

"Alright, I'll come," David said and you shrug. 

"I guess you can come," I said and everyone laughs. 

~*~ 

"Alright we are heading to Gabbie's apartment and I'm not that excited," David said. 

"You volunteered to come with me," I said laughing. 

"That's true," David said. He knocks on Gabbie's door. We wait a few seconds. "Alright, she's not home," David said. The door opens and I smile. 

"Gabbie!" I scream and she let's me in. 

"Wait, why did you bring him?" she asks and I laugh. 

"He wanted to come," I mumble and she nods. 

"Ugh, fine," she said laughing and I laugh along. We are all sitting in Gabbie's apartment just talking and laughing together. 

"Wait, Gabbie, you seriously have all this lighting for your youtube videos?" David asks still recording. 

"Wait, David, you seriously vlog shit for a living?" I ask and Gabbie laughs. 

"Yeah, you should try it sometime," David said pointing the camera to himself. 

"Nah, it seems lame. If Gabbie starts vlogging I'll be in her vlogs." I said making her smile. 

"Alright, we're leaving," David said and we start laughing. Then he actually leaves the apartment. 

"He can't leave, I drove him here," I said and Gabbie laughs. David walks back in and sighs. 

"I just realized I can't leave without Autumn because she drove me here," David said and we laugh. 

"Alright, I guess we'll leave," I said and she nods. 

"Okay, bye guys," she said. David and I walk out of the apartment down the hallway towards the garage where my car is. Once we get to the car, David's phone buzzes with a text

"Who's that?" I ask glancing over but then looking back at the road. 

"It's Liza, she said she needs help filming a Target video." David said. He sets his camera on the dash board as I pull into Liza's apartment complex.