twenty-one.

"I-I'm going to be free Yoongi-Hyung."

Yoongi was shocked as he heard the words Jimin spoke, the younger spirit smiling as tears pricked at his eyes. "He said he loves me. He says that it's only fair to let me go, t-that it would be selfish to keep me to himself."

Never in his (after)life has Yoongi ever heard of a killer turning them self in because they love a spirit. He's seen a spirit manipulate their killer into turning them self in, he's seen a spirit scare their killer... But fall in love with them? Never.

Jimin was something else entirely.

"When?" The older spirit asked, Jimin smiling sadly and sticking out his hand.

"Really soon I suppose. Look." Yoongi looked down at the orange haired spirit's hand and his eyes widened slightly, noticing the fairly translucent look it had in comparison to his own. He's seen many sprits come and go in his time so he knew well what it meant.

Jimin would be gone soon.

The younger of the two was surprised when Yoongi pulled him into a hug, burying his head into Jimin's shoulder and resting his arms around his waist.

"I know I've been a bit of an ass to you Jimin, but I just didn't get it. H-How could you love someone who hurt you so much?" Yoongi's words were muffled slightly against his shoulder, Jimin smiling and resting his arms upon the older's shoulders. "But that day I saw you walking with him, God you looked so happy. You practically glowed when he looked at you and.. I was jealous Jimin."

"You were jealous?" Jimin absentmindedly played with the hair at the nape of Yoongi's neck as they both swayed back and forth gently. "Why?"

The older spirit sighed.

"I never had the chance to tell the person I love my feelings before I died." He whispered. "He was the only person I ever loved and I've always hated myself for putting off my confession. You and Jungkook looked so happy together and I just.. I knew that's what I missed out on by not saying anything."

"Hyung it's not your fault." Jimin sighed. Yoongi had never really opened up to him, so it was new to see the older spirit so emotional. "You were waiting until you were ready, you couldn't possibly tell the future and know that your time alive would be cut short. Don't blame yourself alright?"

Yoongi nodded weakly and pulled away from Jimin, wiping his eyes.

"I haven't even known you as long as I've known some of the other spirits here but I'm going to miss you so much." He sniffled, "Like I'm happy your spirit is moving on but, you brightened up this entire place Jimin. Jeonghan was talking to Mark and I yesterday about how you just know how to make everyone happier. Which is true, and I think I'll miss that the most."

Jimin wiped at his eyes and chuckled softly.

"I never knew you had such a soft side Yoongi-Hyung." He grinned, the older spirit laughing softly as well.

"Only for you, Park. Only for you."

--

"You were right Mark-Hyung. I guess he did love me that much."

Mark gasped softly as he noticed the translucent appearance of the familiar spirit who stood before him, walking over to Jimin and pulling him in for a hug.

"This is a first for me you know? Never in my time here have I seen a spirit form a relationship with their killer like you have." He sighed, pulling away and patting the shorter spirit's shoulder. "You'll probably go down in history here you know? The spirit who fell in love with his killer. Making history Jimin."