Chapter 6 - The Actor

CHAPTER 6 - THE ACTOR

"Puwede ba ako nalang yung lalaking yun?" - Silver.

He said those words looking directly to Nyssa's eyes.. causing the silence reigning between them a while ago to break.

The sincerity in his eyes made her heart beats faster than normal. She's loosing her senses. She can't understand the feeling running through her whole system just now.

'That.. was.. that was just.. an acting. He's only acting. Right! Playing jokes again, as usual. For God's sake! Get back to your senses Nyssa. He's just fooling around. Or should I say SHE?!'

'P-paano kung seryoso talaga siya? What if.. he's really into you? See his eyes? What can you say about that? It isn't impossible Nyssa. He's still a man afterall.'

Two different sides of her mind are fighting against each other now. Hindi na nya alam kung anong mga salita ang bibitawan nya. Nakapako pa rin ang mga mata nya sa mga mata ni Silver at gayon din ito sa kanya. She can still see the sincerity in his eyes..

..it is as if the emotions and feelings within those eyes are real.

Natauhan na lang siya nang bumukas ang mga labi nito at magsalita.

"Clau."

Sa gulat nya ay bigla siyang napapitlag sa pagkakaupo which cause her to be out of balance, but then before she hits the ground she suddenly saw an arm supporting her waist and gently pulls her body up close to him, so close that her face is almost just an inch away from Silver's face.

*gulp*

"A-ah.. Ah.. Good! That was just so good Silvs! H-hahaha-ha. You're such a good actor, r-really good. Good enough for ruining my drama, huh? Ang galing mo mambasag ng moment! Kainis ka! Haha-hahaha!"

Her hands are trembling along with her voice. She try to escape from that awkward situation so she tried to change the atmosphere between them and fake a laugh. Palakas ng palakas ang tibok ng puso nya. Sobrang init ng pakiramdam nya lalo pa nang maramdaman niya ang hininga nang binata sa mukha niya kung kaya't agad siyang kumalas sa pagkakahawak nito.

'Sh*t! What the hell is wrong with me?! What's with this feeling? At bakit ang init ata ngayon dito?!' she said at the back of her mind.

"No. Clau, that.. That is--"

"NYSSSSAAAA!"

Hindi na narinig ni Nyssa ang mga sumunod na sinabi ni Silver. Napatakip siya bigla sa mga tenga niya sa lakas ng sigaw ng kaibigan niyang si ShinShin, and for that she gave her a deadly glare.

"Ooops. Sorry!" ^____^v

"Tch. What now miss walking megaphone?"