06 - my name is rhea

Life at this Institute is like a normal day like they used to be.

Except when there's a daughter of Head Angels and Demons are around, it started to get quiet - very quiet like everyone is watching you, waiting for you to do something bad.

More like judging me.

That's why I have been in the ward even though I am completely healthy like Izzy said. This room is the only space I do not have to worry about them, well everyone. Avoiding seems the right thing to do - but not for Isabelle Lightwood. That girl, you cannot avoid. 

Since everyone seems to be scared of me just because of my bloodline, I'm going to use this as my escape plan. I asked for one guy who works at the Institute to help me to get out of here so I wouldn't harm him and he believed that I would, I mean, I can't even hold a knife without getting hurt. 

So, me? Killing someone? That's impossible.

About now, I'm getting my jacket with my bag and stormed out of the room, as I saw the guy who promises me to get me out of here and his name is Edwin, pointing to the front door direction with a thumbs up - making me smile. 

There's literally not too crowded like the other day at the lobby so this is great, I can live my life like I supposed to and finding Arwen by myself. These people are selfish and don't even want to help me. I don't need these people in my life. 

"Hey, Edwin. Thank you, for letting me go." He looks at me without looking into my eyes and he nodded. 

"I don't have anything to give but you can take this," as I take off my necklace and give it to him. 

"Thank you, Miss Sage." Was all he replies and he unlock the door with something longer than a key is the key for that door. 

It was the best moment of my life. I can feel the sunlight on my skin and the air is fresher than in the Institute. Right now, I'm coming home to tell my mother with the police to report my missing sister. 

                                                           +                                                                    +

I arrived at the place I called home. I walked to the living room and checking the surrounding of the house and called out my mother's name but she didn't respond. I put my backpack on the couch and looking for my phone, started to dial her number. It went straight to voicemails every time I try to reach her.. My house is perfectly fine, just like where I left them. Everything was in place and clean but it's not home without the person I love.

I notice something on the wall of my house and I couldn't read it. It does look like a sign in a different language, maybe Greek? The signs are there from the living room, the kitchen and upstairs. I followed it upstairs to my room and I noticed there was a huge red symbol on my door. I turn the knob of my bedroom's door and there was someone standing in black in front of my bed. 

"Pretty nice room you got here." He spoke before I could react.

"How did you find me?" I knew it was him as I saw his bow and arrows on his back

"Edwin." He turned around and look around my room. More like judging my decorating styles. 

"Familiar with that name? Yes, he told me about you since you are the daughter of the head Demons and he was afraid of Lydia finding out that he has been helping you so he told me

"Familiar with that name? Yes, he told me about you since you are the daughter of the head Demons and he was afraid of Lydia finding out that he has been helping you so he told me." He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and a look on his face as he was questioning me.

"He told you? So why are you here? Trying to get me back into that hell again?" I snapped and went to my drawer taking out my clothes threw it in my backpack as I am in a hurry. 

"What the hell are you doing right now?" He ignored my comments and trying to get in my way of looking for my sister.

"Looking for Arwen." I take my backpack and things that I need such as extra money, books, pen, and medicines.

I sprint to the kitchen and open the kitchen cabinet to find protein bar or some food that I could fill my stomach when it growls later. 

"You can't find her here, not in this world." He followed to the kitchen.

"The Institute can help you find your sister and not going alone like this," 

"Ray, stop doing what you're doing and listen to me," 

"You can't find her alone. You'll get yourself killed!" He pulled me by my arms and I was in front of him as I ignored him.

"Alec, stop talking nonsense for once!" I yelled at him. I was frustrated that he followed me to my house and now he's trying to get me back to the Institute. 

"This is real! You have to wake up and open your eyes and realize that you have a new world ahead of you! You're not a human and your parents are the Head of Angels and Demon. Look at all of these signs on the walls, it was your father. He came looking for you and you're safer at the Institute with us." Lies lies lies. 

"Why I'm safer there? Because my father is trying to kill me? My own father wants to kill me? Wow, that's very nice! I'm living my dream here of meeting my father and get killed!" I pushed him away and pack things that I need.

"Stop being sarcasm and be serious for once, Ray!"

"For God's sake, my name is not Ray! It's Rhea!" I'm getting frustrated right now.

"It's up to me what to call you what." He rolled his eyes at me as he is annoyed of me. He's the one who's annoying.

"Yeah, well then go talk to someone who named is Ray!"

"You're the only one here so you're Ray!"

"It's Rhea not Ray or Roy or Reagan or Robert!"

"Alec, you're following her here just to argue about her name? Both of you?" Izzy's sweet voice sound fierce.

"Let's go, Robin!" Alec laughed - walked out of my room and Izzy stepped inside the room, giving me a hug. 

"Don't mind him. Now, let's go find your sister." 

hope you like it!

congrats to the matthew & shadowhunters team for winning the Teen Choice Awards!!!