0.5-jungkook

"so you skipped a year, you're actually a sophomore, am i correct?" the old shit said, waving papers in front of my face.

"correct." i replied.

"okay great, you will have all your classes in one classroom, but physical education and art will be held somewhere else for obvious reasons." the old man looked at his watch. "you got 8 minutes until class, good luck..."

"jinah." i finished.

"ah yes jinah." his eyes trailed my body up and down. " i must say you are indeed very pretty."

"ehm, thank you?" i bowed and left before the old man would rape me or something.

jesus christ he looked like though i was a girl.

oh wait, i am.

"great..." i mumbled.

i looked at my papers, classroom 4X was first.

looking at the map, someone suddenly bumped into my shoulder making me fall to the ground.

apparently the person fell down with me, because the "oh fuck." wasn't me.

i rubbed the small of my back and looked behind me.

eyes widening, mouth opening, drooling cue.

"shit i'm so sorry." the girl said, standing up and picking up my map and schedule.

she looked at my schedule before even looking at me.

she was hot, but pretty rude.

not that i was used to people being nice to me, it just took me by surprise since i haven't met any of the others for a week.

"hmm..." she hummed, putting her hand in front of my face which i gladly took.

immediately i fixed my skirt and wig. i wouldn't want anyone to spot my d right??

"yes?" i asked.

"you share most of your classes with me." her eyes still glued to the paper, moving to the corner of it. "jeon jinah..."

she finally looked up at me.

"oh you're a girl." she muttered.

for a second i was confused, but i nodded.

"yes? got a problem with that?" my voice going an octave higher. i sounded like prepuberty me. disgusting, but a girl like me can't have a deep voice am i right?

"oh no no i don't."

the bell rang and before i could say something she ran of somewhere.

interesting...

"wAIT hOld Up you're a girl now jungkook, she sees you as a girl. she's not lesbian- wait that doesn't matter you cant be with her anyways- ugH." i let out a frustrated groan.

"i need to stop talking to myself..."

+
sneezing+periods=vaginal suicide