0.4-naeun

my eyes were twice as big, red and puffy.

if i didn't know better i would've mistaken myself as a panda with red eyes as i saw myself in my mirror.

i had my school uniform on, dark brown hair put up in a sporty ponytail and a little pink lip tint on my plump lips. a little tomboyish.

on the edges of my mirror there was photos of me and this other girl, together, smiling and kissing.

the other girl was my girlf- ex girlfriend, youngmi.

three years together made us our schools most popular and powerful couple, the first lesbian couple. we were equally as popular, her being more into fashion and nails and i more into sports and cars.

we were the perfect couple, each others first girlfriend.

at first we were just friends. i've been sure about my homosexuality since forever, meanwhile she was unsure; but we got through it.

she labeled herself gay, same as i and we've been together since.

until she dumped me for him, three weeks ago.

and that's when my heart broke.

i felt tears trying to escape from my eyes, but before they could fall down my cheeks, i took the mirror in my hands and threw it down on the foor making the mirror break in million pieces.

just like my heart, i thought, bowing down to touch the sharp pieces, my hands starting to bleed.

i looked at the clock.

06:07.

two hours until school?

shit. i gotta hurry if i want to do this.

i unbuttoned my school uniform, pulling up my skirt making it mid thigh instead of knee length.

pulling out the hair tie, making my hair fall down in waves over my back.

looking at the time again, i still had 2 hours.

2 hours of transformation.

-

now standing in front of my mothers mirror, i looked at myself.

eyes still puffy, but covered with a light layer of concealer. mascara on my eyelashes, thin eyeliner making my eyes larger, red lips and just enough with blush.

my blue skirt were now mid thigh and my shirt was just the same, but a few buttons left undone showing my cleavage. the tie around my neck were also a little messy.

this was it.

my new transformation.

from youngmi obsessed sports freak to confident badass naeun.

and i couldn't help but smile at my reflection.

youngmi is so going to regret dumping this hotness for some lame thug guy.

+
this is me going through puberty except i still look like shit hello