Love Is Scary

Still looking at each other Anti reached down and grabbed Dark's hand. "I wanted to do this, I wanted so badly to grab your hand." Anti looked nervous. "And I so badly wish you would have." Dark smiled at Anti and pulled him in for a kiss. "Um..uh..thank you?" Anti was shaky by now. "You're welcome." Dark grinned.

"I'm kinda hungry." Anti sighed. "Well I guess we could see what Mark's having for dinner." Dark and Anti walked downstairs, not visible to see by humans. "Well, he fixed grilled cheese so I guess that's what we are having." Dark took the sandwich off the counter. "But there's only one." Anti replied. "It's Mark's but we can split it between us." Dark said tearing the sandwich in half. "Um..ok." Anti said taking a bite of his half.

"What's that sound!" Anti yelled. "It's just the dog, she might growl at you, but when she starts barking just run." "So she can see us?" Anti asked. "Yeah, and her name is Chica." Dark replied. "Ok" Anti said "I think Mark's filming so let's head up stairs." Dark suggested. "And I think it's a horror game." "Well I guess I'll just sit and watch then." Anti said.

They both head upstairs, Mark's door was slightly open so they just squeezed through. "You can help if ya want." Dark said. "What do I do, scare the crap out of him." Anti says. "Exactly." Suddenly the door closes really fast. "Like that?" Anti asks. "You know what your doing." Dark replies. All of a sudden Mark's game volume gets louder. "What the heck is going on!" Mark screams. "It's just the wind.. It's just the wind!" Mark seems paranoid now. "Dark whatever the fuck you're doing, it's making my job a lot scarier than it has to be!" Mark screams still playing his pc horror game. Then the lights flickered and his game crashed. "Well, I guess that's it for this video." Mark starts doing his outro.

Anti is laughing because Mark doesn't know what's going on. "Shut up Anti!" Dark whispers and screams at the same time. But Anti could not stop laughing. "Uh, hello?" Mark asks. "Who are you?" Anti turns around slowly. "Oh god your eye!" Mark screams. "I'm.. I'm sorry" Anti disappears. "Bye then!" Mark says waving at the door. "That was my friend." Dark appears right in front of him. "And his name is AntiSepticEye." Dark disappears. "I gotta text Sean, and eat my grilled cheese sandwich." Mark immediately went downstairs to grab his phone.