Chapter Thirteen

Noah was standing beside me as we were getting his things into the car. It was the night that he was leaving for Spain and so was I. Still I didn't tell him and secretly my suitcases were in the back of Reece's car. Since we were going in three different cars. To fit everyone.

" this is like a freaking girl, how many suitcases you need" Jett huffed bringing down another suitcase. Noah chuckled grabbing the handle and dragging it outside.

Kasey and Lisa were already crying and wouldn't stop. I tried to seem really upset since it would seem normal. Inside was really excited for this surprise. I glanced over at Kasey who was wiping away her tears. Hugging Lisa. They were taking it hard since both of their best friends were leaving.

" guys please don't cry, we already said our goodbyes" I pouted pulling them into a hug. They nodded their heads, trying to stop.

" I know, but it's two months without you, and I'll miss you both" Kasey whispered as Jarrett sighed coming over to his girlfriend.

They were being separated as well , two hours away. Since she was going to Boston and he was going to Maryland. Lisa and Jett were heading off to Berkeley in California so they would stay together I hoped. Meanwhile Reece was off to New York, where he would be studying to become a lawyer.

" girls come on, during the summer were heading off to Spain for a month" Reece chuckled coming to our little crying group.

The girls lightened up immediately remembering the fact that they would be visiting us anyways. Before college started for everyone. Still they were going to give Noah and I a few weeks to get everything together. He already had an apartment and it was gorgeous.

" is everyone ready? the flight leaves in two hours" Noah said with a slight sadness in his voice. I nodded my head grabbing his hand as we slowly made our way to the cars.

Noah and I got into his car, wanting it to be only us for the trip over. He wanted it that way and I agreed knowing this was hard for him. I kissed his cheek, as the car propelled forward. He pulled on his sunglasses and made the music a bit lower.

" I am going to miss you so much" He mumbled taking my hand in his. I nodded my head, rubbing his arms with my free hand.

" me too, it won't be long till I visit you though" I smiled as he nodded.

It was a long ride over and once we got there, a guy came over helping Noah with the suitcases. Putting them on the cart as we followed him over to the first class checkout area. The people for the soccer business put him first class the whole way which made me buy a ticket first class right beside him.

" I can't believe this isn't the place I'll be living in" He sighed looking around the place. He always wanted to stay in the small town.

Now he was off to a foreign city, even though he goes there every year it felt weird to him. Something he needed to adjust to. We knew how to speak Spanish which was a major plus sign.

As the lady checked his things and put all the suitcases on the conveyor belt the girls were off hugging Noah. Wishing him good luck along with the guys. I told Noah I had to go to the bathroom but secretly headed off to another lady. Handing her my things. As Reece stood beside me making sure Noah wasn't looking.

" don't make any babies yet alright? I need some time before spoiling them" Reece grinned wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

" of course Reece, just call us when your ready" I laughed as he nodded his head.

It took a few minutes to get everything checked but once I was done. The both of us walked out of the area and over to where Noah sat with everybody else. I smiled watching the girls try to make him feel better for leaving once more.

" good luck , remember we'll be cheering you on during every game" Reece told Noah as they all hugged once more. Jett nodded his head, as they all left. Hugging me also.

" why are you hugging her?" Noah questioned with a confused look.

" we know she'll break down so giving her some strength" Lisa quickly replied a they hurried away. I laughed wrapping Noah in a hug.

" call me every day alright?' Noah whispered, rubbing my back soothingly. I nodded my head against his chest, trying not to smile.

We chatted for a few more minutes as he told me to be safe. The whole lecture he probably wrote the night before. I turned away from him stifling a laugh. Noah looked extremely upset, tears pooling at his eyes.

" I can't believe I'm leaving my fiancé behind" He sighed , lacing our fingers together.

" babe, it'll be okay, you'll see me soon" I replied, kissing his cheek.

The loud speaker lady called out his flight well ours. As he pulled me in for a long kiss. The both of us just standing there. Enjoying the moment.

" I love you" He said kissing me once more before leaving the standing area and heading for security.

When he was gone I took a seat on the chair grabbing my phone and texting him the whole time. Waiting until the final call was being called out. Knowing if I went earlier he would see me. He was texting all the way until he said he was in line to get into the plane. That's when I went through security.

The officer smiling at me nicely. Seeing if I had anything that would kill somebody on the plane. I took my shoes off placing them too. Walking through the metal scanner with green light above me. I smiled pulling my shoes on and grabbing my bag. Stuffing the sunglasses inside.

I was the last person to board the flight as the woman looked at me funny. I smiled handing her my ticket and getting onto the plane. Walking down the long hallway, with a large smile. Wanting to see what Noah would say all about this.

The stewardess pointed me the correct direction as I slithered through the aisles. Stopping at the end of the first class. Noah sat at the window seat, headphones in. Looking out the small window. I grinned taking a seat beside me.

Tapping his shoulder as he turned around. His eyes widened , a small gasp escaping. Before two arms were being wrapped around me.

" what the hell? is this some fucking joke" He questioned, touching my face and arms. I shook my head placing my bag on the floor.

" I was wondering if you have room for a roommate in Spain?" I asked him as he nodded his head. Kissing me all over. I giggled pushing him back lightly.

" how? what? why?" He looked flustered looking around as if a camera would pop up out of nowhere.

" I got accepted into Madrid, so I thought I'd surprise you"

" this is the best surprise I've had" He whispered before crashing his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, letting him enjoy it.

" I'm going to have you all to myself" He muttered pulling me into his side. As I rested my head against his chest.