Chapter Two

My heart was beating faster than before, as the air was taken out of my lungs. There he was standing right in front of me. I blinked a few times, debating if he was real or just a ghost of the past.

" why are you here?" I asked , immediately regretting it. Knowing exactly what was going to come out of his mouth. He smirked as if on cue.

" I do live here , you know, or did you forget that also" He responded with a little attitude. I nodded my head lightly still starring.

Noah still had the same green eyes I've known since birth. Black hair perfectly styled into a messy look that looked almost effortless. He stood tall, towering over me with at least five inches. A fitted T-shirt displaying the words Spain. The one word that tore everything apart.

" Noah" A little voice shouted running through the house. Soon Mya stopped in front of her elder brother with a large grin.

" you got my ice cream right? " Mya questioned crossing her arms in a sassy way. Noah chuckled unzipping his duffle bag and pulling out a bag containing ice cream. She squealed grabbing the bag and running away.

" I'm gonna go, tell Kenzie I left" I mumble grabbing my bag from the small table in the foyer. Noah watched me with careful eyes, dropping his bag.

" just because I'm here, doesn't mean you have to leave" He whispered , as if he was upset by the fact I was leaving.

" yeah I do Noah" I retorted going straight past him and to my car. Opening the door, getting right inside not bothering to look up at him.

~*~

Last night there was no sleep involved. All I did was lay there thinking about the different excuses as to why Noah was back. He was supposed to stay in Spain do whatever soccer players do there. I knew he would be coming back for holidays but wouldn't happen until Christmas. So why the hell was he here. Why didn't anyone tell me. I had a right to now right away. 

" honey you look nice" My mom smiled as I entered into the kitchen. I took a seat beside Flynn who was moving his fruits around the high chair. He looked up at me brown eyes starring. I grinned pressing a kiss to his cheek.

" she got dressed up for Noah" Eric told my parents with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at the boy in front of me, chucking the banana at his head. He whined as it hit him straight in the head.

" no I didn't, oh by the way Eric your walking today"

" excuse me?" My mom asked confused as to why I was rejecting my little brother from a ride to school.

" I have feeling he would end up in a ditch if I drove him" I replied through my teeth. My dad placed his newspaper down with a shake of his head.

For the next few minutes everything was quiet besides the few words coming out of Flynn's mouth. Asking about candy to which my mom handed him some cheerios. My dad would look at each of us to make sure no outburst would happen.

" honey are you happy Noah is back?" My mom asked finally breaking the silence. Rosa stopped what she was doing and shook her head, indicating for my mom to stop.

" I am freaking ecstatic" I shouted getting off my chair and stomping out of the kitchen. There were some footsteps behind me as I grabbed the keys heading for the car.

" you better stay quiet the whole way there" I mutter to Eric who just nods. Jumping into the passenger side as I get into the driver seat.

As I told him he stayed quiet the whole to school. Not even turning the radio on like always instead letting the quiet stay. I pulled into a parking space close to the school, where I've been always parking for a year now. Eric bolted out of the car before I could even turn it off.