“She won’t die, they just hurt her…”

“Emma is pregnant.” I said dryly, sharply.

Everyone turned to me and I just took a deep breath. And then they looked at Emma, ​​who could hardly breathe. Eleanor blinked and Niall was so still I thought he would faint. Zayn looked at his phone and started dialing numbers again. Liam brought us more towels and water...

Harry’s P.O.V.

Emma hugged me and I smiled to her. I ran my hands through her hair and she laughed. I put my hands on her waist and leaned over to kiss her. She moved aside her head and I remembered that time in our vacation where she had done the same. I just had laughed and had taken her in my arms as I walked into the room.

I lean in again to kiss her and this time she let me. I took her lips between mine and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and kisses me back. But something doesn’t feel right. Her lips did not taste the same. I grimace and separate myself from her. I see blurred because all the alcohol in my blood and what I see is a mix of the memories of vacation with Emma and the present.

I rubbed my eyes with my fists and blinked a few times to clear my vision. I opened my eyes and who had her arms around my neck wasn’t Emma.

I pushed Jade away from me.

“I told you not to talk me again.”

“I wasn’t talking to you.” She smiled in a strange way.

“Stay away from me.” I said backing away.

I walked to the door. Jade followed me. I walked down the hall to my room. Jade was behind me. I opened the door and turned on the light. There was no sign of Emma. I looked around the room. Jade stood in on the threshold of the door. It was obvious that Emma had not returned. I walked over to Jade. I had my muscles tensed. She cringed at my rudeness. I took her hard from the shoulders.

“I swear to you if anything happens to her I'll rip your skin with my own hands.” I said through clenched teeth. Jade gasped.

I left the room. I was too angry to take the elevator. I opened the emergency door and went upstairs to the next floor. I knocked first at Louis’ room door, but nobody answered. I walked to Zayn's room.

“Harry.” Jade spoke to me.

“Jade,if you don’t leave me I won’t control myself...”

“Why did you choose her? What does she have to do between us?”

“God, Jade, you're crazy. There was never to make a choice. You may be unfaithful someone in body without being unfaithful in heart, mind and soul. So, no offense, but you were just filling the void while she returned to my arms. A hobby for me.”

Jade was stunned and I continued my way to Zayn's room. I knocked on the door and Louis opened it. I gave him half a smile and went inside. Before I knew it Niall had stood up and his fist had connected with my chin.

“If she dies I swear to you that I’ll kill you.” He said and abruptly let me go, almost making me fall.

A man in his forties went out followed by Perrie and Eleanor. They looked at me. A strange look. The man with tired face and beard with some gray hair, took off his glasses.

“With regard to that, there’s no problem. After that, she has several strong bruises and injuries. The cuts are not infected. She struggles to breathe because the broken rib, she should take plenty of rest and no efforts, not when she’s so delicate. It will be better if she returns home. I'll leave her some painkillers for the rib and a cream for the cuts and bruises. She surly will have a trauma because of the shock and you better not exalt her and she better avoid strong emotions.”