"Wow, Nurse Pookie, I had no idea you would be this passionate about things."

I glared at him, eyes narrowing. "You'd better not be trying to make a joke."

He raised his hands and stepped back. "I'm not, I swear. I honestly mean what I say, we hadn't begun to start the next phase of her treatment but what you just said makes so much sense. Why not let the baby visit. She can be under nurse supervision anyway and we'd be able to comfort both of them at the same time."

"Okay, as long as you are convinced that it's something that would be good for both mama and baby." I said.

He smiled then. "I swear it." He said, pulling me into his arms again and kissing me lightly. "Now, for today though, let's go check on mama before we leave for the day." He kept an arm around my shoulders as he walked me down the hall to the room where Angel's mama was. He checked first before letting me come into the room. "I'll just give you a moment here. I want to talk to Dr. Roberts about your brilliant plan." He said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Hey... how convinced are you that my cooking is good enough to not just feed Owen tonight but maybe Dr. Roberts and his wife?" He asked curiously. "You know, he's been your manager while we've finished out the year. It's almost time for a check in and he could report back to the academy that you're fine." He said, watching me.

"I think that you are very much ready to cook for anyone really." I said. "If you'd like to invite them over to dinner tonight that is fine with me. You'll just want to prepare Owen for additional people that will be over for a while."

"Okay." He nodded. "I'll take care of that too while I'm away."

I smiled at him before he left the room before I slid my chair over next to the bed and glanced around for a moment, somewhat unsure of what I was supposed to do now. I checked the whiteboard on the wall, hoping to find her name. I smiled when I saw it and reached over, taking her hand. "Hi..." I said softly. "You don't know me but my name is Sang and I just had to come see you, Meg. You were in an accident and I know you can hear me but you're probably too weak and not feeling very well so you don't have to say anything." I said, squeezing her hand gently. "But if you ever want to join in the conversation, you can just squeeze my hand."

I looked around the room and realized she didn't have anything by way of flowers or otherwise in her room and made a mental note to talk to Owen about fixing that problem.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are going to be okay. They had to deliver your baby early because of your injuries. Meg, she's beautiful. She's going to look just like her mama someday. You would be so proud of her, she drinks from a bottle, and she's a very good eater." I knew I was rambling. "I thought you should know that in case you were worried and could somehow sense you weren't pregnant anymore. I have heard that her dad is working on trying to get home as soon as possible." I kept on holding her hand. "I hope you don't mind, but she didn't have a name so I may have overstepped my boundary but she's now being called Angelica Rose... Angel for short while she's there. She's so beautiful." I murmured.

"You have to wake up, Meg. She needs you. She's going to need you to be a strong survivor to show her she has nothing to fear. She can't be alone in this world without you, mama. You love her, I know you do. You have to tell her, Meg. Tell her every day that she was worth every pain and sacrifice you made. That she was worth everything that you lost... because you love her. You have to tell her you love her every day." I reached out and smoothed out a strand of hair on the pillow. "I suggest more than once a day. Maybe in the mornings when she wakes up and absolutely always before bed. You choose when you'll tell her another time or two." I sighed. "You can't leave her alone, Meg. She needs you, needs to know you, needs to love you and be loved by you. Let her dance. Tutu's are always an excellent choice of something to wear. There's nothing wrong with cookies or pie for breakfast. Love her for who she is and what she means to you."

I glanced up, blinking at the fact that Sean was now leaning against the door and just watching me. "What?" I murmured.

He shook his head and signed to me. ~Nothing. Just listening and observing. Do what you were doing.~

I gave him a slight smile and nodded. "I should probably go." I said to Meg, as if she was my bff and awake and actually talking to me. "My boyfriend is a doctor here and he's off work now so we really need to go but I'm going to be back tomorrow to visit Angel and rock her for you and I'll come see you too, okay Meg?" I gave her hand another squeeze and studied her. She needed flowers from Owen's garden and absolutely needed some help from Gabriel too. I'd be back tomorrow with both of them if I could swing it. "All right, mama. Get some rest and get ready to wake up soon, okay? Your baby girl needs you." I let go of her hand and slid the chair back into place before going to Sean's side.

He dropped an arm on my shoulders and steered me towards the elevator so we could go down to ground level and over to the parking garage. "Good job Pookie." He said, kissing my temple.

I sighed softly and leaned into him. "Thank you." I said. "I can't leave them alone." I said. "I have to come see them every day, if I can. At least until she's awake and calls me a creepy coma stalker or until her husband decides I'm no longer needed and can just go away."

"I think that can definitely be arranged." Sean said. "We can absolutely work around your work schedule for a while." He said.

"Sounds good. Now, off to home again to have taco soup for lunch and begin our meal prep for tonight." I eyed him for a moment. "Owen, Dr. and Mrs. Roberts and the two of us, right?"

"Yes, Pookie. Well, the Roberts can't make it." He said.

"That's too bad. But you're sure you can handle it?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Yes, Pookie. With your teaching and guidance, I'm absolutely able to handle cooking dinner tonight."

"Good." I smiled, giving him a squeeze around the middle before we started to walk again towards the car.