Anne opened a door and guided her son inside. "Good morning!" A cheery voice said in front of them. Harry smile, not sure if the woman was talking to them or not. Anne stopped Harry from walking into the front desk before saying, "Good morning, I'm here with Harry Styles. I don't know if you've been told about-" "Oh yes Harry! We've been expecting him, right this way."

Anne smiled at the friendly nature of the heavyset woman, gripping onto her son's arm more as she followed the woman down a small hallway. "Principle Myers." Harry heard the woman say once his mum lead him through a doorway. "Harry Styles is here." "Oh yes come in!" Anne helped Harry sit in a chair before she sat in the other one. The receptionist shut the door bend her after leaving.

Harry heard the rustling of papers as the principle's deep voice spoke again, "So first day at a new school I know you must be nervous." "A-A little." "Well you'll do just fine here Harry. Our staff is very friendly and they've all been notified about your condition. You'll be a perfect addition to the school." Harry smiled slightly. "Norah can you send in Liam Payne for me?" Harry could only guess he was talking through a speaker to the receptionist.

"I'm going to have one of our best students show you around Harry. He's in all of your classes and-" "Wait," Harry spoke, slightly panicked, "I thought a staff member was going to be showing me around." "That was the plan at first but it would just make more sense to have a student do it. Don't worry he is an exceptional young man." There was a small pause as Harry fidgeted nervously in his chair. Maybe he can still fool this Liam he wasn't blind, just needed help with the school.

Principle Myers went over a few school rules until there was a knock on the door. "Ah, here's Liam now." The door opened after Liam was beckoned in. "Yes Principle Myers?" A voice said that Harry couldn't help but relax over. It sounded calm, nice, and welcoming. "Hi Liam, I would like to introduce you to our newest student Harry." "Hi Harry." Liam said holding out his hand. Harry just offered a small, "Hello." Unaware of the hand right in front of his face.

"Um, Liam." Principle Myers said, "Harry here was actually born blind." If Harry knew where the principle was sitting he would've punched him in the face. Well, his plan for no one to find out didn't last too long. "Oh I'm sorry." Liam retracted his hand. "If you're up for it Mr. Payne I would appreciate it if you would show Harry around. He's in your classes and obviously his mum can't stay here with him."

Everyone in the small room stifled chuckles, even Harry. The thought of his mum walking through the halls with him was enough to amuse him. "I would love to!" It was evident to Harry that Liam was a good guy but it could just be because he was in the presence of the principle and his mum. "Well the first bell is going to ring so why don't you two get going." Harry stood and accepted the kiss on the cheek from his mum. "Take good care of him." Anne said to Liam who nodded with a wide smile.

Harry just stood there awkwardly, unaware of who exactly his mum was talking to, he guessed Liam though. Harry jumped slightly when he felt Liam's hand on his lower back, guiding him out of the office, then into the hall. "Well, we've got literature first and you're going to love it. The teacher is-" "Look Liam," Harry said as he stopped and faced Liam, well, he was hoping he was facing Liam, "This is the third school I've been to in two years. I've been mocked out of my past two and I really don't feel like having that happen again so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone about this." He indicated to his eyes.

Liam was taken back at his sudden outburst but Harry just wanted to get that out there and over with. Liam was a good guy and wouldn't make fun of Harry, he knew that but he can't say the same about the other students. Liam took Harry by the shoulders and turned him slightly since he hadn't been looking at him. Harry wasn't phased, only kept the stern look on his face.