Alaina

"Sam he said you can come with, I'm just not sure if I'm gonna go to the lake".

After school Cam dropped me off at Sam's house so we could get ready for the cook out, Cam was kind of unsure if he wanted her to come because he thinks Sam is a psycho but after some convincing he gave in.

"You are going to the lake and you're wearing this you gon look soo cute mami" Sam said holding up a hot pink bathing two piece

"ion know Sammy, I'm just not up for it tonight" which was true between school drama and home problems a sister was drained.

"come on sis you need to have a little fun show Cam what he's missing.

"ion know Sam"

"pleassssssseee gurl we never do nothing fun together come on"

"okay okay Ill go to the lake but don't be mad if I leave early"

Sam starting squealing and jumping up and down on her bed "yassss gurl we finna be lit"

The door bust open and her mom walked in "girl stop acting like you lost yo damn mind"

That made Sam sit down quick "sorry ma I just got happy"

"mhm yeah, why you so happy"

"because cat lady over is finally gonna let loose and have fun"

Mrs. Harrison started smiling "good Alaina I'm happy because you can only be a teen once so enjoy it while you can as long as you're safe"

"yes ma'am"

Boom
We all looked at each other already knowing what happened

"mommy mommy"

Sam's lil brothers Korey and Keegan ran in they had to be the cutest twins ever they had curly hair and brown eyes, I knew they were gonna be heartbreaker's and they weren't even six yet.
"what was that"

"Korey broke the vase"

"nooo I didn't mommy it was Keeg"

"ooh y'all in trouble" Sam instigated I shook my head laughing

"lets go you two when your dad gets home he's gon deal with y'all, Samantha make sure you tell me before y'all leave and text me when you get there and don't be out too late"

"yea ma'am"

When she closed the door, Sam went back to acting crazy

"gurl what are you gonna wear"

"ion really know i was--"

"oh my gosh we should twin at the cookout so people will think we're sisters"

"yeah that sounds fu--"

"I know the outfits I have a black dress and a white one their the same brand we can wear sandals did you bring your sandals"

"no I only brung fli-"

"you can wear mine then this is gonna be soo fun lemme find the dresses"

I just nodded my head there's no need to even talk when she's excited about something"

Zzz zzz zzz

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Cam

Text Convo

Cammy🙊: yo you getting ready or nah?

Me: yeah we are we should be ready in a hour

Cammy🙊: oh i forgot crazy is coming 😨😂

Me: 😐 stop talkin abt my girl like dat