"It's a memory wipe, not a miracle worker." Bree told Oliver, who's smile faded, placing the memory wipe down. Kaz picked it back up.

"So how does this thing-" Kaz stopped, as blue light, flashed in his face, and I widened my eyes, oh no. "Oh what's this?!"

Chase snatched the memory whip from him, and put it in the box.

I noticed something else in the box and it was purple, and green. It looked familiar, so I pulled it out. It was a teddy bear, and it had one button eye, and I gasped quietly. I remember this bear, but it's a very faint memory.

"What's wrong, Lucy?" Chase asked.

"This bear... Is evil!" I threw it down, stepping away from it.

"It's just a bear, it can't hurt you." Bree chuckled, and I glared at her.

"Yes, but you didn't have a sister, who constantly teased you, saying that it can haunt you at night, and make your life miserable!" I exclaimed to her, and she looked at me weirdly.

"So this little bear." Kaz picked up the bear, and I stepped back, scared. "Freaked you out?" He chuckled, and I nodded.

"Yes, all thanks to my older sister."

"I thought you two were really good friends." Chase asked, smiling a bit, at my fear.

"We are, but when we were younger, she teased me all the time, but I don't remember most of why she teased me with that thing." I pointed to the bear, glaring at it.

"Well, maybe I can haunt you now?" Kaz joked, and I widened my eyes, as he picked it up

"Kaz, no!" I exclaimed, and he chased after me. I ran upstairs and he followed.

Ugh, not again. It's like Kaz is replacing Lily, but he's a boy. He's like the brother I never had.

🌺🌺--

We were all in Mission Command, for a meeting. Don't get me wrong, I respect Chase's meetings, but we all live in the same house, and we didn't need  flyers, saying there was a meeting.

We were all sitting at the middle cyber desk, boys on the right, girls on the left, and Chase in the middle standing.

"Ok! Team meeting time! Thank you all for coming." Chase smiled, leaning his hands on the desk. Of course we came, we live here, babe.

"We live here; did you really have to post flyers in the kitchen?" Bree asked her brother, showing him the pink flyer about the meeting.

"That's was Oliver's idea." Chase pointed to Oliver, making me roll my eyes. Of course it was.

"And I think the attendance speaks for itself." Oliver smiled, and Chase patted his shoulder.

I laid my head on my hand, and listened to Chase.

"Anyway, I have an update about our plan to warn the superheroes about Roman and Riker." Chase informed, walking behind me. "By using Kaz's password from Mighty Med, we were able to access the encrypted superhero communicates network."

We Are All In This Together (Lab Rats Elite Force Season 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara