Useless

Lucy's POV

It was a normal day here at the penthouse, wait normal? That isn't in my vocabulary anymore, normal is overrated.

Anyway, I was in the living room, reading a magazine, minding my own business. No one was down here, they were either in Mission Command, upstairs, or outside.

Then out of no where, a hand covered my mouth, and my reflexes acted fast and I grabbed the person head and flipped them over, making them land on the table. As soon as I saw the person, I freaked out.

Riker!

"Riker, what are-" I couldn't finish, because another hand covered my mouth, and grabbed me. I couldn't do anything, so I kicked and struggled, accidentally breaking something. Please don't hurt me.

I heard footsteps coming down, but Roman( I suppose) got close to my ear. "Turn invisible now."

I shook my head, and he shocked me. I whined, and turned invisible.

I saw Kaz walk down, looking around.

"That was weird, I swear I heard something break." He squinted his eyes, and I wanted to do bad to yell, but Roman and Riker were holding me down too tight. "I must be hearing things."

He shrugged and walked back upstairs.

As soon as he was gone, they let me go, and I Immediately stood up, moving away from them.

"What do you two want?" I glared at them, as I got my electricity ready to fire.

"It's not what we want, it's what our father wants." Riker answered getting closer, and I moved my hand closer to him.

"What does he want?" I moved back, trying to go upstairs, but still wanted to hear what they were trying to say.

"You." Roman walked over to me, and I looked at them confused.

"Me? Why me?"

"You're a shape shifter, you're one of us. He wants you to join our side." Riker joined his brothers side, and I laughed.

"Ha! Like I would ever join you." I lowered my hand, laughing quietly. "I don't know if you know this, but I'm good, so-"

I couldn't finish because Roman again covered my mouth, and Riker got in my face.

"We don't care if you're good, all we want is you. You can change to bad. You would be much happier with us." Roman smirked, and I rolled my eyes. I used my super strength to push them both away.

"I will never join you, even if we were the last humans on Earth. I will still be good." I gritted through my teeth, getting electricity in my hands.

"Say what you want, but you will soon realize, that you are one of us. You have an unique ability, and your friends and boyfriend don't appreciate it? Do they?" Roman asked, and I thought. Do they care? They never once asked me to use it. It's like they treat me like I'm some little weak girl.

"Well, yeah. They haven't really appreciated it, it's like it's useless to them." I lowered my hands, frowning.

"Exactly, and with us its appreciated. We would respect your ability. We would respect you, and show your so called friends and boyfriend it is useful." Riker walked up to me, putting an hand on my shoulder. Roman walked in front of me.

I looked at them, sadly. Are they right? Am I just a useless little girl to my friends, and Chase?

"I mean it would be great to have people around me with the same ability, and they understand it like I do." I smiled sadly at them.