Need for Speed

Lucy's outfit

Lucy's POV

Yay, Douglas is here! To be honest I have missed him, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get sick of him in about, a few hours. Since Davenport is gone and helping Tasha with the baby, which is not born yet; Dougy is here.

"Douglas you're here." I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back. Douglas has always been like a father to me, because my father was a terrible human being. You know who I'm talking about. Krane.

I pulled away, and stood by Chase, grabbing his hand.

"Guys! This is our uncle Douglas." Chase told the others, as Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar walked in. "Well, technically his our father."

"Like we would ever call him that." Bree scoffed, making me chuckle.

"Oh, you're that guy who tried to kill them?" Kaz questioned, Douglas, walking up to him. "Nice to meet you!" Kaz shook Douglas's hand, smiling.

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"You to, Oliver. You know you're not as scrawny as Lucy and Chase said you were?" Douglas pointed out, and I looked away feeling guilty. You weren't suppose to say that.

"That's because I'm Oliver." Oliver spoke, and he crossed his arms, offended.

"Hi! I'm Skylar." Skylar greeted, shaking Douglas's hand.

"Ahhhh, the alien girl; you know I'm kinda disappointed. I thought you'd have three heads." Douglas told her. Why does everyone think that an alien  would have more then one head?

"Don't be silly, you shed the other two when you're a kid, and leave them on you pillow for the head fairy." Skylar smiled, and I raised an eyebrow.

You don't hear that everyday.

"Uhh, good news! Skylar just got her powers back." Chase gestured to Skylar, who smiled.

"And guess who got them back for her?" Kaz smirked at Chase, and I was trying not to look at Oliver. I feel bad for him, because we were trying not to talk about it.

"Okay! It was me." Chase chuckled, and I giggled. Aww, he's to cute. Oliver just shot a look at Chase.

Douglas leaned over to me, as I spoke to him. "A little Elite Force gossip, scrawny's jelly, because cute bookworm got alien, her powers back."

"Okay! Aliens I can believe, but someone jealous of Chase?" Douglas pointed to Chase, "Unfathomable." Chase looked hurt, so I kissed his cheek, and he became happy.