Not What it Seems

Lily's POV

"SHE'S WHAT?" I yelled through the phone.

I was talking on the phone jwith Bree, because she was telling me that Lucy's dead.

"Yes! We found her laying in the balcony with a knife in her chest, not breathing. She's dead!" Bree cried, and I could here her voice cracking.

"NO! She can't be, not her!" I started to cry my eyes out, as I slide down the side of the support beam.

"We've tried everything we could think of to-" She suddenly stopped talking, and gasped.

"What? What's happening?" I asked, standing up.

"She's gone."

"What! Where did she go? She couldn't have gone anywhere. She's dead." I exclaimed, pacing around.

I saw Adam walk out, and I gave him a worried expression. He walked over to me, giving the same expression.

"I don't know, she was laying on the confer desk just a few minutes ago. I'm gonna warn everyone that we are under attack. I'll keep you posted." She told me, and hang up.

I put my phone away, and immediately hugged my boyfriend, crying.

"What's wrong, Lily." Adam asked, placing his head on my head, holding me tightly.

"My sister's dead."

🌼🌼--

No One's POV

Lucy Crystals laid on the floor lifeless, as Rodissius examined her bionic chip. He was fascinated by it, so many abilities in one little piece of metal.

"Little Lucy's dead, that's one of the Elite Force members down. Now I can take her as my own, and she can finally be where she belongs." He smirked, as the single light in the room reflected off the shiny chip.

"Roman! Riker! Lock the girl up! I will need her later!" I demanded my two sons.

They didn't respond, they just picked the dead girl and carried her out.

"Watch out Elite Force, Rodissiius is back."

🌼🌼--

Lucy's Spirit's POV

I woke up, and scanned my surroundings. I wasn't at home, I was in the clouds?

What the hell? Where am I?

I slowly stood, shocked that I could stand on the clouds.

I looked down at my body, and noticed my outfit. I was wearing a short, white dress, and white flats. I looked back up, and ran my fingers through my hair, I made a confused face.

"Why am I dressed in white? Where am I?" I asked, myself, walking around.

"Hello, Lucinda Crystals." I yelped, getting into a fighting stance, as I heard a voice echo through my ears.

"Who's that?!"

"Do not fear, sweetheart, it's me your grandmother." The voice inside my head, told me sweetly.

"Wait? What? Grandmother? But you died when I was twelve?" I asked, with disbelief, but had a hint of happiness in my voice.

"That's true, but that doesn't mean I stopped watching over you." She reasoned, and that only made me more confused.

"You are watching over me?"

"Why, yes." She chirped, "You see, Lucy, when someone dies they have a chance to become a guardian angel to a loved one, and I chose you." I decided to sit down and continue listening to her explanation. "I saw everything that has happened in your life, and I'm terribly sorry, I really am. I knew your mother married a horrible man, like Krane. Then there was your adopted parents who abused you, but you became a bionic hero who saved the world. I do have to ask you one thing, why did you kill yourself?"