The Rise of Six

Lucy's outfit(without the purse and earrings), enjoy the first chapter of the story:

Lucy's POV

I walked inside my house, from watering the plants, and found my mom sitting on the black, soft, couch, rubbing her belly. She is now four months pregnant, she announced her pregnancy last month. Her belly has gotten bigger, and you can see the baby bump. I can't wait for my new sister to come!

It's been one month since, Adam, Leo, and Lily, left for the island and to be honest I'm fine. Lily and I have been texting, FaceTiming, calling or such, like every day. Oh! She and Adam are dating now. Finally!

I have been spending time with Bree a lot more often, telling her how it's like to have a sister. She's a bit edgy about it now, but she's still gonna love her.

Chase, has come over a lot, just to see if I was ok, and I am. He's been flirting more and more lately, and it's cute, but it gets a bit annoying when he does it non stop. Why? I have no clue.

So right now, I was sitting with my mom on the couch, watching TV, when the doorbell ran.

"Coming!" I yelled, standing up, and walking to the door. I opened it to reveal, Davenport? Haven't seen him for awhile.

"Hey! Davenport, haven't seen you for awhile. What brings you here?" I asked, him, allowing him in.

"Well, you remember that new team I was talking about?" He asked, and I nodded, smiling.

"Yep, how could I forget." I blinked, thinking about how Adam, Leo, and Lily, left. Bittersweet moment.

"It's time to assemble the team, you ready?" He asked, widening his arms. I looked at my mom, for permission. I hate leaving her, because she's pregnant.

She nodded, and I looked at Davenport, smiling. "As ready as I'll ever be."

🌺🌺--

I met up with Bree, and Chase, and we walked into this skyscraper building. Chase was holding my hand, as we went up the elevator. Davenport was hiding something from us, and we were getting impatient.

We walked out of the elevator and I sighed. "What is with all the secrecy, Davenport. Where are we?"

"You are on the hundredth and tenth floor of Davenport tower, the most technologically advanced skyscraper in the world." Davenport informed, sliding a card he was holding in the card slide, opening the sliding door. "And this, is your new home."

We walked in and the place was amazing.