Chapter 8

Aubrees Pov

My little party ended decent as fuck, TT & Tiff, were just about ready to jump my ass for going M.I.A on they pissy asses. I took another week off school to catch up, and get work done, and I ignored everybody's phone calls.

Never again though they ain't all about to jump my ass.

I told TT & Tiff, "no violence on my birthday." They finally backed off.

As for King he gave me a deep goodbye kiss, and told me he'll be back soon.

I ain't gone lie, I was mad as hell, that punk ass bitch left me, he better have a good excuse.

I was sitting watching everyone else have a good time at my party, I never was really big on party's, but I'm happy that people came out to celebrate.

I looked at the time. 2:00am, I'm going to call it a night.

I quickly scurried out the door, so no one wouldn't try and stop me. I was so exhausted I didn't even notice somebody in front of me.

My forehead banged with a hard chest, the impact knocked me down.

"Shit," I said holding my aching head.

"Watch where the fuck you going, ma." He said extended his hand out.

I ignored his help, and tried to get myself up. This nigga muffed me back down. What's up with everybody muffing me.

"You know when somebody is trying to help you, you really shouldn't be a bitch about it, and take it." He said extending his arm again.

I took it and he helped me up. "Thanks." I said looking down.

He tilted my head up, and I finally saw a mysterious stranger staring down at me with pretty hazel eyes.

"I liked to be looked at, when I'm talking to you aight, ma?" The way he said ma, made my panties wet.

"O-okay," I said stuttering out.

"Where you off to anyway, the party right here." He asked

"Oh, I'm exhausted, I guess that's why I ran into you." I said barely keeping my eyes open.

"You came for the party ?I never seen you before." I asked him.

"Uh, yeah one of my guys Kenny, invited me."

"So I thought I'll show my face, and drop off a present for the birthday girl." He said showing me a gift bag.

"Ohh, do you know her personally." I asked.

"Naw, what ha name was Bree, yea Bree."

"Ken just told me stop by and say hello, if wasn't too busy, and I needed a drink, and some weed, so why not." He said humping his shoulders.

I nodded my head.

"So, who are you." He asked biting his lips and giving me a once over.

I did the same. He was carmel, with hazel eyes, and I could tell he worked out a lot, he was about 6'1, so of course he towered over me.

He had on a tight purple shirt, that I can see his muscles flex through, a pair of dark Levi's on, and some grapez, with a purple and black snapback on, he had shiny ass diamond earrings in his ears, and a silver chain around his neck.

"You done checking me out ma ?" He asked chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at him, and smiled.

"You still didn't answer my question." He said.