Chapter 7

King POV

Imma beat Aubree ass when I see her, I swear she be having a nigga in they feelings like Drake do. He'll naw both of they names Aubrey and shit.

I never missed no girl, like I'm lowkey missing her. Never even missed moms like this.

Something about her makes me want to beat her ass, fuck the shit out of her, touch her, make love to her, everything.

When I had her in my possession I couldn't stop touching her.

I hate seeing her cry and shit when I hurt her, but sometimes my sadist side comes out, and I enjoyed watching her suffer.

I like the way she be trying to put me in my place and shit, that bossy shit is a turn on.

That fucking kiss we shared was magical, damn she gotta nigga going soft, and shit. I kissed lots of bitches, but they aint have none on Bree's.

When I find her ass, Im not letting her out my sight. Im keeping her light bright ass hostage.

She better not be talking to no other niggas, except Ken ass, I barely want her talking to him.

If she can't pick up the phone and talk to me, she can't talk to no damn body then, FUCK.

I feel like a one night stand, man I see how those bitches be feeling when I kick em out after nut.

I know one thing she throwing me off my game and shit, like right now, I'm rolling up, and suppose to be having a meeting with the boys, but I'm thinking about her and shit.

"Hello, Hello, anybody in there," One of the guys said snapping me out of my daze.

"Yea nigga, now get yo pissy ass fingers out my face." I said, fuck wrong with that nigga.

"Man boss what you thinking bout, you been acting funny these last couple of weeks." Kameron asked

"He thinking bout Ken girl, Bree," Jay said knowingly.

"Ain't nobody thinking bout her nigga, and that ain't his girl, " I said annoyed.

"Aw fore real, cas a nigga tryna get that, y'all know Ken told me she been taking gymnastics since she was little, and now she a cheerleader, she can hop up and down on this dick any day." Kameron said smirking.

My gun was instantly pointed at his temple.

"Nigga what, let me here you talk about MY GIRL that type of way again, and I won't have no problem putting a hole in yo skull." I said fuming

This nigga was just smirking and shit, and everybody started laughing, and I noticed my slip up.

"A nigga might be in love I see." Jay said laughing.

"Man," I said clicking my tongue.

"Nigga gone say MY GIRL, last time I heard she was ignoring yo ass." Kam said still laughing.

"You know why, she ignoring me," I said sounding eager as hell.

"Ken said she been busy or some shit, but you know that nigga be lying , so ion know exactly why, but they supposed to be hanging, and I might stop by, so you can ride if you down."Kam said.

So that's why Kenny ass couldn't make it today, imma beat his ass keeping me away from her and shit.

"Yea man, I'm down."I said happily knowing I was finally about to see and talk to her.

Man something about Bree just make me feel some type of way.

&&&&&&&&&Laterrr&&&&&&&&&&&