8. find a way

jas is north west (but a lil older) cause she cute afff

how do you think should play zack and lucas? pls help

OH AND I POSTED A MALUM BOOK BECAUSE I AM SO MALUM TRASH. ITS CALLED WEAK AND ITS A ZOMBIEAPOCALYPSE!AU AND ITS SOOOO LIT PLS CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE OR EXTERNAL LINK

-

Both kids got in Calum's car, he could drive but he didn't do it often since Ashton offered to do it all the time.

"Hey, wanna stop by McDonald's? We can get dinner for all your siblings?" Calum askes as he stole a glance at the pretty girl sitting on his passenger seat and staring back at him.

"I can't afford that, Cal, we're a lot." Zara gave him a small smile and played with the hem of her shirt like she was ashamed to admit she couldn't afford McDonald's.

"It's on me, doll." The short pet name had her blushing and moving her around on her seat. Calum had gotten more confident, maybe it was just around Zara but she loved it.

Zara protested telling him he didn't need to but Calum insisted and Zara wasn't dumb enough to refuse a free meal, after would've had leftovers.

After getting the food, the drive to Zara's house was filled with horrible jokes and loud laughs. When Calum parked the car he grabbed the food, he tried to grab everything so Zara wouldn't have to carry everything but he couldn't grab everything at once. "Let me help." Zara laughed and grabbed some of the bags.

Zara unlocked the door and Jas ran to it. "Z! Oh my God, is that McDonald's? Hi Calum!" At the mention of McDonald's the whole Ramos family was at the door.

"Yes, it is. Now let's move to the kitchen so we can eat." The girl gently pushed her little sisters out of the way and walked into the small kitchen.

The siblings sat on their usual spots waiting for the food to be placed in front of them. "How'd you pay for McDonald's?" Jonah spoke up throwing Zara a confused look.

"Calum did." Her voice was low and Calum could sense she was still a bit ashamed that he payed for the whole dinner.

Jonah looked at the boy who sat between Zara and Lucas and silently thanked him.

"I missed McDonald's so much!" Zack sighed happily before taking a big bite of hos hamburger. "Thank you, Calum!"

They all thanked Calum and talked about their days at school while they ate. Calum just ate silently smiling every once in a while, he mostly stared at Zara and watched her interact with her loving family. One time, Jonah caught Calum staring at his sister with that look, the look you give someone when they are your fucking world; Jonah chose not to say anything and made a mental note to question Zara about it later.

After dinner everyone helped cleaning up the kitchen, Jas kept talking about a mean girl from school and Zack went on and on about how cute his boyfriend was. Calum didn't feel overwhelmed by all of this even though it was nothing like he family he felt at peace in Zara's home. Maybe because Zara is his home.

The younger two kids were sent to bed after dinner because it was a school night. Even though Lucas tried to whine about how he wasn't a baby anymore however Zara ignored him and tucked him in anyways with all of his blankets.

When Zara walked back to the living room, after kissing Jas' cheek, she saw Calum, Jonah and Zack bonding over some soccer (a/n: i wanna say football but then y'all americans think im talking bout ur football) game. Jonah said a soccer related joke and Zara watched Calum laugh, his eyes shut closed.