9. pinky fucking promise

this book has so many reads in so few chapters i am so happy and thankful thank u thank u

if you're malum af read my new book called weak bc its a zombie apocalypse and its v much lit  check it out on my profile or on the external link

-

Calum had to wake up earlier than usual that friday, his alarm rang through Zara's room and the boy whined before stretching his tired arm and turning it off. After rubbing his eyes Calum looked down at the beautiful girl laying with him.

Zara's lips were pressed against his naked chest and Calum spotted a bit of drool but he didn't mind.

"Zara," His voice gently called as his hand caressed her arm. "Doll, c'mon, I gotta go."

The small girl groaned and held him closer. "Sh, so early, Cal. Stay a lil longer."

Calum was itching to stay longer, he really was, but he promised himself he would go home and get a ride from Ash. He loved being with Zara but Calum would never forget about the people who have always been there for him.

"We'll spend time together today, I promise. Oh, and don't forget we have a date this weekend. You'll get bored of me by Monday." He chuckled and pecked Zara's forehead multiple times.

"That would never happen. Alright, I'll let you go, gotta gimme a kiss first though." The pretty girl struggled to open her eyes but when she did she faced the most beautiful creature on earth. Calum's curly hair was a bit of a frizzy mess on top of his head, his lips looked swollen like they did every morning and his eyes were still trying to adjust to the brightness coming from the window.

The boy could never deny Zara's pleas, he pressed his lips to hers for a couple seconds before pulling away. The last thing they needed  was a heated make out session early in the morning.

"That's too short. I'll be around you all day but not allowed to touch you, do you know what that feels like?"

Calum laughed after looking at the small pout on her cute lips. "Believe me doll, I know."

-

When Calum got home his soul didn't feel so heavy. Surprisingly, he even skipped his morning morning routine. This time, he didn't cry, he didn't wonder if he was still straight because he knew he was, Zara was constantly on his mind.

Calum even made a slight effort to look nice, instead of wearing sweatpants like he used to when he was down, Calum put on some black skinny jeans and a large sweater. Of course, his curly hair continued to look like a complete mess but he ran his fingers through it anyways in a ridiculous attempt to make it look better.

When he reached the kitchen the empty kitchen he checked his phone for texts, he had one from his moms telling him they'd be home by the time the school day was over.

The boy hate an apple and drank some orange juice before grabbing his backpack. His phone buzzed with Ashton's usual text. Calum walked outside and hopped on Ash's car.

"Mornin', Ash." Calum smiled Ashton almost choked on his own spit.

"M-Morning Cal, what got you so happy?" Ashton put the key back in the ignition but didn't start the car.

"I got something to tell you-"

"Oh, Cal, you don't need to, I know." The older boy interrupted, he didn't want Calum to feel pressured to confess his secret.