Chapter 6

Cress didn't remember waking up from her nap to get dinner. But apperently she did because she wasn't in her snow-soaked clothes anymore and had on her pajamas. Her face was in something that smelled familiar.

Thorne's cologne. That was it. She blinked open her eyes to see it was his shirt. She smiled to herself. Pulling away from him she glanced and the holographic node on the wall. 10:21.

Their tour boat left at 9 o'clock. Oh well, she thought. Even though they all were staying in New York for another two days, she still wanted to do as much as she could. She nudged at Thorne, who didn't do much as flinch. "Captain," she hissed.

He shifted, felt around for a pillow- accidentally hitting Cress in the face- and slammed it on top his head. Cress huffed. She nudged him again, harder this time, before turning off her side and... thud

On to the floor. Thorne sat up with a jolt. "Cress?"

"I'm okay," she said. She heard ruffling of the sheets and then saw Thorne's head peer down at her over the edge of the bed. "Hi," she said, sitting up.

They were face to face and wasted no time as Cress leaned closer until she felt his lips on hers. That was all Cress needed to wake up. The feel of his hair between her fingers, his hands in her hair.

Suddenly there was the sound of their door hitting the wall behind it. Cress jumped back, until her back hit the wall by the bed. Her face was flushed as she looked at Thorne through her hair. He was sitting up again, alert now.

Next thing they knew, Scarlet was storming in the bedroom. She glared at Thorne, "Do you see what time it is?" She walked to the bed and threw a pillow that was on the floor at him.

"Hey!" He yelled, hurling the pillow back at Scarlet. She dodged, letting the pillow hit the holograph on the wall, splitting the screen for a second before it became whole again.

"We missed our boat and hotel breakfast ends in 45 minutes. Hurry it up," Scarlet snapped.

"Good morning to you too," Thorne said, even thought Scarlet had already slammed the door behind her and walked out of the suite. Cress stood up and stretched, picking up the fallen pillow on her way to get dressed.

"Good morning, Captain," she said on her way out. She rummaged through her suitcase for a pair of black pants and light pink sweater. She slipped those on, washed her face and rushed a hair brush through her hair. She was about to knock on Thorne's bedroom door when he opened it himself; clean cut and leather-jacket ready.

"Ready, my lady?" Thorne held out his arm for Cress to link on. She accepted it, exaggerating the formality with a curtsy. Thorne laughed and led them downstairs for the hotel's breakfast. Scarlet and Wolf were already there. Scarlet looked like she was holding back a laugh as Wolf was thoroughly examining his his plate if pancakes.

They walked to their table, exchanging good mornings with Scarlet and Wolf. Thorne put his elbows on the tabke, propping his head with his hands. "Your going to have your hands full with that one," he said to Scarlet, who just rolled her eyes. He pretended to whisper to Cress, "He doesn't even know what a pancake is."

Scarlet glared at him and Cress poked him in the stomach as a warning. Thorne, clearly unaffected, kissed her head and got up to fix breakfast. Cress followed him, letting the smell of eggs, bacon, and coffee fill her lungs.

After the four finished breakfast, Scarlet scheduled for another tour boat that left at 12:00.

---

A/N: I literally haven't touched this story in forever. And, I'm sorry for those you actually like it- although I would be pretty surprised. Long ago I decided I couldn't continue this story, I tried and tried but ideas were too bad, or I couldn't think of any conflict. I also really procrastinated on this alot, so I guess I'm just here to tell you this story has come to an end, at least on Wattpad, it will forever me in my heart. **ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MISTAKES B THAT I NEVER BOTHERED- OR WILL BOTHER TO EDIT**
Thank you all for your support, coments and votes. Be sure to keep in touch with me on:
Instagram: h.ailey__b
Snapchat: haileymarie.16 (let's start a streak😜)
💖💖💖