Authors Note

Hi. Um this isn't a chapter or anything. I just wanted to explain my "reasoning?" for this book....if that makes any sense. In case you were wondering...
Um so peony died august 8-don't ask, she just did, i saw it somewhere recently- so uh few days after that was the ball/ when cinder got arrested. She escaped from jail the next day. So that puts us at the middle of august. Then she and thorne go to france, Scar's story takes a week. So its almost the end of august. Then all four of them team up, they make up a plan to save cress a few days later....and then the go crashing to the desert (cress and thorne) they are there for 4-5 days i guess? Long enough for cinder to worry about thorne. So i think i can officially say its september. Then they are reunited and then they go kidnap kai.

They do that and the book says kai stayed with them for almost a month (3 weeks more specifically) so now its the end of September/beginning of October. Then the whole revolution thing. Which we can safely say happened in a week at least.****UPDATE   OK so i was just rereading Winter-don't ask lol, its a great book- and i saw that the kai lavana wedding was to be held November 8 and the coronation 2 days after that. So then Cinder gets stabbed and is out for 4 days. Then  we can say a safe week before her coronation. Then i said 3-4 weeks before cress and thorne left Luna for the antidote trips. So as of now its the middle of December for our crew.****

Also Thorne did say that scarlet and wolf were gunna stay on the ship a bit until the plague dies down. So in case you were wondering, that is why scar and wold are here. But not for long.

Im also trying to stay in america a bit.  Thorne didn't really say anything about delivering across the world, which is what a lot of other fanfics are doing. I dont mind, i mean they're great. And im sure thorne will take cress on a world tour, but he's delivering in america. Being that it was President Vargas that confronted him...um ya. But i will be going to other countries, Like, in stars above, in the winter epilogue, Cinder said thorne and cress would deliver every time their was a new breakout.

Congrats if youve made it this far. I lost hope in doing a chapter a day. Its too much, if i did, it would turn out like the last chapter...and we dont want that. Im working on chapter 4 now, so far so good, at least in my eyes. Thanks again. Remember to vote and comment recommendations and stuff...
Speaking of that ^ (recommendations) i have about 6 or 7 ideas in my head for cresswell. Which i think will last me for 10-14 more chapters. But more would help in case some turn out really bad. I write them down so i dont forget...

Okokok enough talking. Bye!!

-hailey