Saddle Up

(Walking into the tack room you spot Jay sitting on a tack box zipping up her boots. She looks up at you and you look back also getting a good look of thr tack room.) oh hey! There you are! I thought you got lost on your way up here.(you shake her head and tell her you were just looking around at the place. She smiles) Well...we better get our horses saddled up. (You and Jay head out of tack room. Reaching a stall, there is a name plate with the words of "Cara") This gal will be your buddy. Meet one of our top mares, Cara! Her show name is Caramel! She is really sweet. You will love her! Ok. Umm...im gonna go and get Rufio. Wanna come, so I can show you the direction of the tack stalls. (You walk with her reaching Rufio's stall. Jay put a brown halter with a brass plate and a brown flat leadrope. Rufio kept his head down..unlike the last horses you have handled) Ok. Lets go. (Jay leads you to a area with 6 tack stalls. Its a beautiful place to be at. Shockingly "its sooo clean!") Yes it is. We try our best to keep it reallly clean. Ok soo let me put Rufio in here and then you and I can get Cara. *few minutes later* (Sliding Caras brown halter on. You grab her leadrope and lead her out. She is realllyy light in your hands...soooo farr..."Jay right?") Yes. Its Jay. Do you need something? ("Oh umm... Is she barefoot?") Yes! All of our horses besides 1 is barefoot. We believe in keeping them like that. Can you tell that I also work at this barn? ("Hahaha I sure can!) Yep. I love this place. I really love the animals here. We have tons of friesians and 5 dogs...also a few barn cats here and there. You dont see them much, they like to sleep during the day. Hahah! Anyways let me help you with saddling her up. Since I see you are complete with the grooming. Which I am as well. ("No im good. Just show me where her tack is and ill be good.") ok then...umm..now where is her saddle. Oh there it is. (Looking through the saddle racks. You and Jay find a name plat on the end saying "Cara Dressage tack". Picking up the saddle and saddle pad, your feet carry me back to Cara. Saddling her up. Going back to get her white leg wraps and bridle. After a few moments your gloves are on and your dressage whip is in your hand. You were ready. Looking at Jay she was ready to. You slide yourvhelment on and follow Jay to the arena.) Ok here we are. We always warm up on a long rein. Doing tons of shapes and also a shoulder in on both sides. It helps develop the horses muscles are really get them warmed up. (Heading towards mounting block. Jay gets on. A few seconds later your rear end sets gently in the saddle. This saddle was really comfortable, you couldnt believe it) How does the sadle feel? ("Awesome! Its really comfy") I knew youd like it. Its my second favorite at the barn next to Rufio's. Ok soo now watch me..we do the shoulder in on long rein like this. Bend to inside. Half halting both reins. Tapping with inside foot to keep your horse going. (Jay looks perfect! Now...its your turn...)

*One hour later we finished riding and all went well. Walk trot and canter. Cara felt awesome and Jay said that Rufio did amazing. You saw Jay do some passage, piaffe, flying changes, and a few...no alot of other stuff. Amazing. You can't wait until she competes! She would be very helpful in the olympics!!

Yay another chapter. Im on a roll. Longgg chappter...whooopppsss. Haha. Im sure you guys dont mind. Ride on!