Q and A+Sneak Peak

Hi horse people! As you can tell by the title of the book im enter this book into the just write it challenge. And im also entering it in wattys 2016 soo im really looking forward to it. This will be my first ever contest or challenge that im wattpad that im in. Ok lets get down to questions and answers. I don't know if anyone has noticed but I go back and read my stories a week or two from when I update a chapter...and while im doing so I think of questions that my pop into my head...as a reader should do. Here are all the questions and answers that you may have.

1.  What happened to Cara?
- Cara is now a breeding mare. (sorta a sneak peak into book 2)

2. Is Rufio really getting retired after the olympics?
-You will have to wait and see.

3. What breed is Puzzle and what can you tell us about Puzzle?
-She is a Thoroughbred. She turned 15 the day Jay bought her. She had already won 1 olympics when she was 10. She was in grand prix dressage at age 8. She became a internet superstar for her dressage and jumping when her old owner, not Jay or the rider who owner her when Jay got her, posted some videos of her jumping bareback and doing dressahe bareback with no halter or neck rein. Jay is very lucky to have her and who knows maybe you can take her on a journey. Jay may own her but she lets her beloved friend
Ride her, thats you!

4. Will there be a book 2 and 3?
- I had plans of a book 3...but now I just have plans of a book 2. Here is a sneak peak.

Can you guess who these two are?

5. What inspires me to write?
- life, dreams, and well nature.

6. Does any characters appeal to me (the author)
- Wel I like all characters in this book but the one I based my dreams off of is Jay. I have huge dreams to go to the olympics, infact even my dad has told me he wants to see me there and so have family members. I don't even care if I do or don't im happy writing about my dreams and feeling like I have lived it by living in my stories...that made sense right. Haha.

7. How old is Rufio?
- Rufio is now 22 years old. He is a rather old olympic horse and just might break the record for the oldest horse at the olympics. Rufio may act like a little colt but I can assure you he is much older and is more of a teddy bear. If it was me, Id love to have my own Rufio! A full fresian stallion!

8. Last question of the day..do I have a horse of my own? Can you share a picture of her if you do. What event do you do?
- I do have my own horse but I can not share pictures of her sorry! I do dressage and have a slight interest in jumping but have only done it once, which actually was pretty fun. I just felt like dressage was more for me so I stuck with it.

Thank you for all the support, votes, and feedback from everyone. I appreciate it.  It means alot to me that people love my books. With not a whole lot of chapters left, Book 2 is underway. The main reason i was inspired to keep this going with a Book 2 is because of how many support ive gotten in the past month or months that ive written Being Brave. Im hoping to get this Book one completed by Saturday.