Parent Worries

*you and Jay were at your horse when suddenly her phone rings. Surprisingly its not a call but text messages from her mom. Jay being blind she shows you the conversation that they have and asks you to tell her what it says and for you to reply for her*

Her mom: Honey...we need to discuss a few things.

Jay: My friend is testing what I say...what's up mom

Her mom: I don't want you competing.

Jay: ... Why not!?

Her mom: I don't want you to get hurt. Now since your blind injuries are twice as likely to occur.

Jay: I've been riding since I was 9.. I can handle it! I've fallen more than enough times. I've had broken bones before! The dangers and risks don't scare me. I love what I do and nothing is getting in my way.

Her mom: Jay...there are plenty of other things you can do.

Jay: Mother. This is my one and only chance to be in the Olympics and to compete for the USA please trust me on this.

Her mom:I'm sorry Jay...I just don't know if I'm ok with this...

Jay: Its her friend. I want to tell you that the determination that Jay has is like no other. If you stop her from competing or even riding..the outcome will become well...not good.

Her mom: ...you know what...your right. Plus I think I'm just over thinking this.. I do that a lot ya know. Anyways. Tell Jay that I will support her. And also. I wish her luck at the competition.

*jay smiles as you end the conversation*

Some chapters are longer than others and some are shorter than others. So. Yea. Have a good day everyone!