Chapter 1 - Technically, You're Nothing

Start bij het begin

"W-why so quick to leave? Don't you want to stay w-with me?" Toby emerged from the shadows with a small twitch in his neck. He held his second hatchet in hand, ready to strike. He seemed to have gotten taller since they last met. Or maybe it was the faded memory talking.

"I've got somewhere to be. If you wanna get in my way, fine. But don't start crying once you're done dying." Y/n said as she looked deep into his brown eyes, luckily, his goggles were off. A long period of silence was blanketed over the two. What is he doing?

"Do... Do I know you?" Toby asked with the sensation of déjà vu over taking him.

Y/n flinched. Yes, you know me. More than you could ever know. But you're not supposed to know me, so, why do you think you know me if you don't know me the way I know you? Y/n didn't answer. She grabbed his wrist that held his hatchet and kicked him in the head. O.K! Nice! It's K.O. She opened the door and was about to run until she couldn't. Shit, this was supposed to be easy. Masky approached her. The sound of the stomping growing towards her became louder.

She tried to fight back, she really did, but, Y/n was immediately knocked out in return. That's what you get when you let your heart burn. Fuck you. Do you know how long we're gonna sleep? Well, when you're knocked over the head like you just were, a while. You're technically my subconscious, can you tell me what's going on? Fine. ... ... ...

Well? Well, Masky hasn't killed you, that's for sure. I heard two people talking, they're bringing Slendy in. You're in deep shit now. They're wondering how you, of all people, somehow broke in. Oh, shit. What is it? They think you're a recruit of Zalgo! They plan to torture you! Well, fuck. Life, or what ever this is, just keeps getting better.

Water was thrown over Y/n's face as her head was tipped back. She looked up and saw a blurry figure. One that she hated. One that she remembered so clearly. One that she vexed on accident. One that she once cared for. Now, he stood over her, a knife aimed at her chest... Actually, it was a claw. He growled darkly. Slendy stood beside him, making sure he didn't kill her prematurely.

"Okay, girly, you're going to tell me who sent you. Give me the wrong answer, you're gonna die a slow and painful death. Get me the right answer, you're gonna die a slow and painful death." Laughing Jack's smile was as black and cynical as ever.

"I'll corporate regardless if you hurt me or not." Y/n shrugged under the many ropes that tied her to a chair.

"That's right." LJ sneered and sucker punched Y/n in the face with his long limbed arm. Oh! We have to kill him this time! She remained unfazed. Come on, look like a badass and they'll be too scared to fuck with you. Another hit. LJ rammed his knee into her face. Unfazed. Unfazed. Hehe, you know you're angry.

"Never start with the head! The victim gets all fuzzy!" Y/n asked in a complete nonchalant tone.

LJ growled again and got in her face, "Why aren't you crying yet?" He asked in a dark voice. Y/n chuckled and spit blood in his face that was from her busted lip.

"I happen to listen to a lot of jazz. It's very relaxin—"

LJ wiped the blood from his face after he silenced her with a slap. He raised his claw but Slendy stopped him. "I do enjoy innocence become betrayed, but that's not what I came here for. Who are you and how did you come by my home?" Slendy's voice echoed.