Marley walks through the forest with Sam. Sam's hands are in his jacket pocket and his short blonde hair (A/N: Sam's hair is Season 3 Sam hair) is under a beanie that's sitting on the back of his head.

"How is it being a vampire?" Sam asks.

"It's interesting. Everything is so heightened." Marley says.

"You're probably feeling so many different emotions at once, right?" Sam says.

"Yeah and the emotions I feel are so strong." Marley says.

"That's the worst thing about being in transition and just being a vampire overall." Sam says.

"I've been told." Marley says.

"You'll get used to it." Sam says.

Marley then stops walking and uses her hands to feel under her eyes. She feels the dark veins under her eyes. She then takes her phone out and looks in the reflection; darkened eyes and sharp teeth. She smells blood. It's thick in the air.

"I smell it too Marls but you have to get used to it and not give into your lust for blood." Sam says, standing in front of her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I need blood." Marley says, growling and snarling.

Sam tries to calm her down, "Take a deep breath."

Marley tries taking a deep breath but when the breath comes out, it comes out as a snarl.

"Marls, I'm sorry but I have to do this to stop you from killing and hurting innocent people." Sam says then quickly places hands around Marley's neck from behind then with a flick of his wrist, snaps Marley's neck. A loud crack is heard then she falls to the forest floor. Sam picks her up bridal style and use his vampire speed to run to the house where Ryder and the other vampires are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt walks to the cliff edge that looks over the forest. He spots the blur that is Sam Evans using vampire speed carrying Marley Rose out of the forest, her body limp.

A woman walks up to him from behind.

"Hello Katerina." Kurt says.

"Greetings Kurt." The woman says, walking closer to Kurt. She looks exactly like Marley but her attitude is more bitchier and feistier. Her hair is curled and she wears a leather jacket with skinny jeans and high heeled leather boots. Her make up is perfectly applied for a sexy look.

"It's good to see you, Katerina." Kurt says, turning to Katerina.

"Nice to see you too." Katerina says.

"So you know the plan?" Kurt asks.

"Yes," Katerina smiles, "Somehow have Ryder's life as bait to get Marley to come to you. Then you'll give Marley your special cure of immortality then she'll join us around the world so you can have her human doppelganger blood whenever you want to make your army of hybrids."

Kurt smiles, "Good."

"I'll lure Lynn out tomorrow." Katerina says, folding her arms.

"I need a small drop of doppelganger blood though. Are there any human doppelganger's around in town?" Kurt asks.

"Why do you need doppelganger blood now?" Katerina asks.

"I have a young vampire in mind that has never killed and not triggered the werewolf curse he doesn't know about." Kurt says.

Katerina raises an eyebrow, "Who?"

"A particular blonde male with big lips." Kurt says.

"Sam Evans is a werewolf?" Katerina asks.