Chapter 22

The music echoed in my ears creating an endless agitating noise to me. All I wanted to do was walk up to the person playing the organ and bash their face in. Of course it isn't their fault that they have to play this wretched melody, they were just hired since they know how to play it, but still I can't help but to horribly cringe.

My face said it all. All of my disgusted feelings towards this ceremony while most if not everyone around me had a complete opposite aura. Everyone erupted in cheers and cries and I wanted to vomit on all of them. I turned my attention to Bruce and Lia for a split second and see matching faces. At least I'm not the only one against all of this.

I roll my eyes back towards the one everyone's attention was on. I was shocked at how different she looked. She looked innocent and pure in her elegant white sweetheart dress than flowed down graciously with a long trail. It must be the white that makes her look angelic or even her black magic shit.

I snarl at the thought of this whole wedding actual happening.

I take a quick glance at the one my heart throbs for. His face in his usual hard glare, never letting any emotions leak through. His sharp jaw clenched tightly and his hands fixed into his pant pockets. His eyes were stone cold but they still looked beautiful and mesmerizing with their dark shade of blue. My eyes wandered to the rest of him taking in his attire. A tux, my favorite thing that he could wear. It captivated his physique perfectly, not too loose nor too tight.

I still don't understand why he's going through with this or why he wouldn't listen to me. But I still need to save him from this.

I need to stop it. But how? How am I suppose to stop a royal wedding with thousands of people around me and a couple dozen guards standing every couple of feet? I look around me decorations hanging off of temporary poles meant for the wedding and flowers litter along the rows of benches with standing guests. Then it hits me.

I'm probably going to be killed for doing what I'm about to do.

I take a deep breath and rub my sudden sweaty hands on my dress. I look around me everyone too attached to the upcoming bride to notice anyone else around them. Perfect. I excuse myself but Lia grabs a hold of my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asks me a hint of worry in her voice.

"Bathroom. I need a bit of fresh air. I'll be right back" I assure her. Not seeming buy into my lie she brushes it off.

"Be careful" she warns me and let's me continue on with my plan.

I walk through the crowd of standing vampires and make my ways towards the back. I bump into a couple vampires but they don't pay too much attention as the bride to be is half way to the altar. I make my way out of the crowd and walk along them and slip between a couple guards too enthralled in the Queen to be. I walk behind the section of poles and look up to see them littered with decorations of all sorts just hanging off of each of them. I puff out a deep breath and take a ready stance.

Well here goes nothing.

This better work.

I run towards the pole that's connected to the other poles by decorations and banners and push it with all my strength. Shortly enough the pole starts to tip forward and I give it one last push as it lifts from under the ground and slowly falls into the opening where Vivian continues her rather very slow walk down the aisle. Screams and gasps erupt as everyone runs from the falling pole. As the pole comes closer to the ground the rest of the poles fall down with it.

Thankfully everyone made it out in time before being crushed by the columns. Everyone scattered and circled around the now destroyed wedding. I small smirk makes it's way to my lips.