Chapter 17

A/N

So sorry everyone for the slow update I've been really busy and haven't had the time to really sit down and write you guys a new chapter but I promise this one is worth the wait. This one will be even better! Just for you guys! XD

Enjoy xx

**

I'm currently still at Ronan's parents house lost in the massive kitchen. It's like one of those kitchens you see in restaurants just triple the size and just completely empty of people. Who has a kitchen this size with no use of it? Beats me. 

I've been stuck in her for about an hour. Every turn I take hoping to find a door that leads me out but end up in another hallway of the kitchen or find a door that's full of food or kitchen ware.

I turn around and jump from the figure that is standing behind me. I quickly turn around knocking over some pots and pans. I try to catch them but it only makes more of a mess as more fall down on top of me. Ah shit Mia you're such a klutz. 

"U-uh I'm so sorry. I got lost and I've been stuck in here for an hour trying to find my way out. I don't even know how I got in here in the first place" I stutter while holding my hands out in surrender and innocence. 

I look up at his face but it's covered by a hood and is too dark to see his facial features. Greeaat Mia you should of just stayed in your room. God why does this always happen? In a blink of an eye I'm slammed into the wall with the crazy vampires hand wrapped tightly around my throat. He moves my hair to the side bringing his face closer to my neck. I wiggle under his grip. He inhales deeply taking in my scent and sighs in satisfaction.

"What is your name human?" he asks. I kept my lips sealed. 

His grip tightens as I gasp for air and scratch at his hand to let go. He doesn't budge and my head starts to feel heavy. I do the only thing I can think of. I knee him as hard as I can where the sun don't shine and he immediately lets go his hands now holding the pain in his groin. I take the opportunity to make a run for it never taking a second to glance back. A few moments later I'm ripped backwards and smash my head on the ground causing my vision to blur. I cough roughly and feel a wet substance on my lips. I put my hand up to touch my face and look down to see my palm covered in blood, my blood. The man from earlier pushes me back down flat against the ground and kneels over me. He looks me straight in the eyes, his eyes black and dark and unrecognizable like the rest of him. His stare never leaving my face. I start to feel like I'm in a trance as I start to lose the feeling of my body.

"Now tell me what is your name darling?" He demands a sinister smile on his face. 

I feel my mouth open but I'm not the reason behind it. I try to close my mouth but my resistance isn't strong enough against this over whelming power that seems to be over taking my actions. My voice hoarsely cracks from my throat as I speak the thing I didn't want to say.

"Miabella."

"Huh so you're the famous Miabella that Vivian was telling me about. Well I guess this is a good thing then. After all she did promise I get to have you and do whatever I want with you" he tells me but his voice dims out as I slowly slip into unconsciousness. "But I must wait until the time is right and Vivian's plan succeeds. Can't ruin my hiding place right now before the fun has even begun yet can I?" And with that everything went black.

**

**

**

**

** 

I'm surrounded by the woods. No sight of any other being around me at all. It's dark only having the dim brightness of the moon as my source of  light. I walk around not knowing what else to do or where I am. The cool breeze blows my hair to the side slightly covering my face.