Chapter 2

•Draculaura's POV•

I wake up, rubbing my eyes. My neck felt stiff, and hair was stuck up everywhere. I sat up slowly, leaning on the wall beside me. I liked sleeping in the dark, but not on the floor. What happened?

I sigh, looking around. I couldn't recognise where I was. The floor was a mess and there were a couple of unknown corpses, laid down beside me.

I felt a strange feeling. The house seemed fairly light, and a window opposite my lifeless body whispered light through a small crack in its shutters. This was NOT my house.

Recognising my sparkly pink purse across the landing, I slide my heavy body over, groaning as I did so. I just managed to reach it - turns out growing my nails helped for something - and I pulled it with all my strength towards me. I opened its delicate lace pocket, and immediately reached for my icoffin.

I scrolled limply through my contacts. Who would be sensible enough to know where I was? Someone who could help me, but not get me into trouble?

Frankie's my ghoul.

The numbers jumped up and down and my eye sight blurred as I managed to click the button to call her.

An eery silence hit through my body, every nerve shaking as it began to ring.

I shriek quickly and move towards the wall as an icoffin begins to play One Dissection's Heart Attack.

Frankie must have been at the party..?

My eyes dart all around me as my heart jumps. I search frantically, trying to find my GFF.

But all I could see was useless silhouettes.

I figured the only thing I could do was get up and find out where I was, or fall back asleep and pray for the unlife of me somebody finds me and sends me home.

My hand reaches for the bannister. My curiosity was getting to the better of me. My head banging, and not a thought nor dream in my brain, I drag myself up, leaning on the wooden staircase to help steady me. I shake delicately on my heels - why did I pick my five-inchers? - and manage to steady myself against the wall. It felt rough to the touch, and it also felt sticky, as if someones drink had been spilt there for days.

Making my way carefully down the stairs, hitting a step at least every minute, I finally made it to the bottom. A small amount of people had collapsed beneath me, and I had to steady myself before I felt safe to really face getting over them.

But there were so many to get by. What could I do?

I took a great leap - inspired by our fear leading routine (surprisingly this was one of the many fragmented memories I had) - and landed right by someone's long, white curly hair.

On closer inspection, she was covered in some sort of fluffy duvet, which look scarily-covered in damp, drink patches. Good luck to whoever has to get those stains out.

A light sparks up behind me, and I'm forced to turn, seeing a dancing flame right before my eyes, only to figure it was Heath, under the duvet.

With Abbey.

Was he naked?

"Heath!" I hiss "You scared me half to death! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"You know, chillin'. This party is going down in the history books! Man, it was the perfect night," he smiles, looking down at Abbey. Her hair looked a bit messy and her monscara on her left eye had run down her soft cheek, but she looked like a mid-winters dream.

"What happened..?" I retort, looking closely at Heath. His legs looked intwined with Abbeys, and as she begins to turn over, he silently settles beside her, so her head leans ever so slightly on his chest. He looked back up at me, smirking. His hair caught fire with sheer delight.

"TMI, Heath!" I joke, kicking his feet from under the covers. It was blatantly obvious what had happened the previous night.

"Hey, the Heathster is irresistible, I told you! Abbey had to give in sooner or later. The way I'm lookin' at it, we're practically a couple," he pouts as I roll my eyes; he was terrible at trying to play macho man.

"I think you better check that with Abbey once she's awake!" I tilt my head, smiling. Heath was an awful hot head, and as much as I hated him, he had a sort of charm about him that was so romantically compatible with Abbey. Part of me really wished Abbey would let him seduce her, but I wasn't willing to go into details right now.

My head got a kicking again. "Hey Heath, you, um, know wh-where the fridge is?" I ask, stuttering, moving my feet to make sure I was stable.

"Right behind you," he looked beyond me, as I turn around staring straight into the doorway.

As I began to walk into the kitchen, I look behind me to see Heath kissing Abbey on the cheek. And for a moment, I thought I saw Abbey smile. But it was still pretty dark, so I couldn't tell. A ghoul can hope though.

I though about Clawd. Was he at the party? Maybe I had missed him. Or had we done something? I couldn't remember.

A rush of pain tingles all the nerves up my spine as I weakly pull open the fridge. Whoever's house this was clearly had an impeccable vegetarian taste as a big jug full of tomato juice stares me in the eye. I grab it, and my arm nearly falls off with the weight. I may be small, but whatever I was drinking had a fuzzy after-affect.

I drag it onto the table, and after rifling through five cupboards, I finally came across a fairly-clean glass; But by this time, I was too dehydrated to care. I pour myself a healthy amount, before spying some pink bendy straws and popping two into my glass. I also added a small umbrella I found on the kitchen table - which was difficult, I can assure you; it looked like a bomb had hit it - and placed it on top, letting it float.

I took a big, juicy sip, taking in as much as I could. Before I knew it, I had gulped down the entire glass. But instead of filling me nicely, and giving me energy, it hit me hard in the stomach like a lead balloon, or, say, fifteen cloves of garlic downed with a pint of humans blood.

I hold onto the table, steadying myself as I wretch, throwing up the entire load and more, then letting it splash onto the floor. It went EVERYWHERE. And it has such a pungent smell too. But it was too dark to clean up.

I tried grabbing a damp cloth from the side and mopping it up, but all it did was push it further around the kitchen floor. And it had covered my new shoes heavily.

There was nothing I could do. I felt so embarrassed, even though there was no one around, and even if there was, they had probably passed out. I grab my dress sleeve, wiping my mouth, so a big red stain implanted on my dress. But there wasn't a lot I could do anymore.

Starting to sob, I push back all the party goods from the table carefully, trying not to make a sound. A couple of plastic cups hit the floor, but nothing more. I climbed into the table, pulling my dress down over my legs as I curled up into a ball, sobbing harder into my knees.

What kind of nightmare was this?

A/N: OMG!! The Heath and Abbey feels!! I do want them to get together, but you'll have to wait later to see what happens. Poor Ula D! I felt soooo bad for her. Let's hope she's okay:)
Please vote/comment :)xx