Chapter 4 - Mark

I felt his canines tease the neck on my skin and then...

Chapter 4

He bit into my neck causing me to emit an ear piercing scream. It hurt so badly and after a few seconds I blacked out.

I slowly came around after a while and sat up slowly. Please let that have been a dream. I quickly hurried to the bathroom and there was the mark. It was beautiful but I wished it wasn't on me. He marked me and so now it was going to be even harder to leave.

"Please don't leave him." whispered my wolf, hurt was evident in her voice.

"You know why I have to!" I snarled back at her. She whimpered and then drew to herself.

I had to leave. I couldn't stay here. I would be unhappy for the rest of my life. He had already hurt me and I couldn't let him do this to me for the rest of my life and eventually he might even rape me if I didn't give in to him and then it would definitely be impossible to leave. I had to act quickly. I reached out to my powers and found that I had control again. That's good.

First, I need a distraction. Then I need to run and hope that he doesn't catch me or I will be in deep shit. I could set fire to one of the rooms in this house and then run. I crept out of the room and then set fire to the room opposite. Sorry to whoever's room this is but this is necessary. Then I ran. I sprinted out of the house and as soon as I was in the woods I shifted but all to soon I heard paws thudding behind me. I immediately knew it was Damien. I pushed my self as much as I could and then I used my powers to shoot fire balls and water balls behind me but they didn't seem to have any affect on him. He kept on gaining on me and I cursed fate that they had to make my mate the most powerful alpha. It meant that he might be able to catch me. Just as I had thought that I felt him land on top of me and I hissed in pain as I came into contact with the ground.

"NO POWERS AND SHIFT!" he thundered. I flinched at his ferocious tone and shifted. He stood up and got something out and before long I realized that it was a collar. He was going to collar me. No, no, no, no, no, no. I had a phobia of having something tight around my neck and so this didn't suit me well at all. I sometimes had nightmare about being collared but now it was happening in real life and I couldn't defend my self properly.

"Please don't collar me." I pleaded.

"You give me no other choice." he growled and then he forcefully put the collar around my neck and I instantly went to take it off but it tightened around my neck, choking me, causing me to cough violently and then my panic set in and I blacked out. Great, just wonderful.

I woke up and my hands flew to my neck and, sure enough, there was the collar. I took a deep breath to calm my self but it didn't help much and then I realised that the room had scorch marks on it. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that when I black out from panic that my powers act by themselves and you can't stop then and they do as much damage as possible to their surroundings. I wonder how they had gotten me back because I remember once I was encased in a ball of fire so nobody could come near me but that probably didn't happen or I wouldn't be here.

Just then the door opened and my mate walked in and he looked angry.

"WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY?"

"Maybe because you marked me by force, I don't want to be here, I am here by force, you hurt me and the list goes on and on." I replied through clenched teeth.

"How dare you! That wouldn't have happened if you had acted like a mate to your mate. You should love me and want to be with me and want me."

"I can't want what I hate. I can't just love you. You don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you except that you have been cruel, controling, horrid to me and you give me no free will." I shouted at him.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me." he growled.

"Don't te-" I started but then the collar chocked me and I had another coughing fit and had to fight down my panic.

"See what I mean," I whispered "I hate you." With that I curled up on the bed and put a ball of water around me and started crying. I couldn't hear him and he couldn't talk to me and get to me through the ball of water encasing me and that was fine by me.