Chapter 3 - Powerless

Chapter 3

"JESSIE!" I woke up to my name being shouted in anger and as I opened my eyes I looked over to see a soaked alpha standing at the door shaking.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Get here now." He growled.

"No." I replied. He took a deep breath as if to calm himself and I was relieved to see that his wolf hadn't come out.

"Do you want my wolf to come out again, Jessie?" he asked.

"No." I replied quietly.

"Then come here." I slowly lowered my self down off the bed and onto the floor. My fear of his wolf compelled me to go to him and so I slowly went towards him but I kept a ball of water encased in fire in front of me for protection. I stopped when I was about 2 meters away from him.

"Put the ball of fire and water away, Jessie." he commanded and so I had to put it away but I didn't move any further towards him.

"What is our name?" I asked.

"Damien."

"Well, Damien, I will not come any closer to you."

"Then I will." He took a step forward but I fired a shot of water at his face and it knocked him back slightly but when he looked up again his eyes were black. I guess that wasn't the right thing to do.

"Stay away." I threatened.

"You do not tell me what to do." he snarled and I flinched backwards.

"You will not use your powers right now." he commanded and I lost the command I had over fire, water and I couldn't reach any of my other abilities. I was now completely vulnerable.

"No." I whispered in fear.

"You shouldn't have angered him." whispered my wolf into my head.

"No, you don't say." I replied sarcastically and then I felt her leave.

"No, come back, I can't do this without you." I whispered and I felt her come back.

"We have always done this together, I won't leave you now but you must know that I already love him." my wolf told me.

"How can you?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't have a choice because of the mating pull."

"No, that's not true. It can't be true."

"It is." So I was now completely alone because my wolf already loved the monster I was supposed to love. I looked up and saw that he was just one step away from me and so I immediately tried to fire water at him but of course I couldn't, he had blocked my ability.

"Stay away!" I whispered fearfully but of course he didn't so I moved backwards until my back hit the wall and then there was no escape. He put his arms beside my head, trapping my head. He lowered his head trying to kiss me but I moved my head to the side and so he plated a kiss on my cheek. The sparks lingered on my cheek but I ignored them. He glared at me and, let me tell you, his stare is seriously scary and I just wanted to shrink and be unseen but that didn't happen. He took my chin in his hands and held my head still while he kissed me. He pressed me against the wall and I tried in vain to get away. I was relieved when he stopped kissing me but started panicking when he moved towards my neck and then he kissed the part where he was supposed to mark me. I felt his canines come out and I started trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't get away.

"No, please don't!" I cried in panic and then tears started rolling down my cheek as I tried in vain to reach my powers but I couldn't reach them. My powers had always been there and I felt lost without them. I felt his canines tease the neck on my skin and then...