Chapter 1 - Mate

Chapter 1

2 days, that's how long I have been running now. That's how long it's been that my mother is dead. That's how long it's been since my father killed his own mate.

I was starting to grow a little tired. I know, I've been running for 2 days and I'm only just starting to get tired. Well, I'm a white wolf. I'm the first in over 500 years and I have a lot of special powers as well as having LOADS of stamina and I'm really fast. The only wolves that would have a chance with catching me were alphas and I don't intend on meeting with one anytime soon. My special powers are healing, controlling water, controlling fire and being able to change the weather for a mile in radius all around me. My senses were better than any alpha. I was glad as they had gotten me out of many bad situations. The only annoying thing is that I can't disobey an alpha command. It is one of the only things that I cant do.

I wasn't concentrating where I was going until I bumped into something hard and... Fluffy? SHIT! Wolf! I took a few steps backwards and then looked up. One of the wolves stepped forward, he was bigger than the rest.
"Alpha" whispered my wolf. Oh, no. Not good. Then I sniffed the air. I smelt a scent like no other, it was sweet and addictive and ... wait! That meant that he, the alpha, might be my mate! I quickly looked down at the ground. I hoped he wouldn't look into my eyes. He quickly ran behind a tree and shifted. He put on some shorts and then stepped back out from behind the trees.

"Shift" he commanded. Another perk of being a white wolf is that my clothes don't get shredded when I shift so I shifted back and looked at him. He told me to look up and unfortunately I did and i met his eyes.

"Mate" my wolf whispered.

"Mine" growled the alpha.

"Shit" I cursed and then I took of running and quickly shifted. I ran as fast as I could and after a few minutes I heard the heavy thud of paws hitting the ground. It was Mr Alpha and he was chasing me and from the fact that he could keep up with me like this I knew that he was a powerful alpha. I dodged around trees and jumped over streams and logs but he managed to keep up with me but I had another trick up my sleeve. I made it rain. It would be harder for him to keep up this way as he was heavier so he would slip and slide more than me and he wouldn't be able to track my scent. Soon enough I heard the sound of his paws fade and I found a cave to sleep in and so i lay down but just as I was about to go to sleep I heard a wolf enter the cave.

"You are in a lot of trouble" growled my mate.

"Oh shit" I muttered...