Imagine for Prachi! ❤️

I am sorry love that it's extremely late! I hope you enjoy it Prachi1912 !

Third Person:

Prachi was a very busy person. Well she was either when she was cuddling with her boyfriend Zayn or reading on wattpad, but when she wasn't doing that she was busy with university. Prachi was studying filmography.

It was a very long project that required her absolute concentration and focus. And Zayn being the gentlemen boyfriend he is, made sure that she was eating and drinking on time as well as taking sufficient breaks. He didn't complain the fact that his girlfriend wasn't paying him attention, he knew that this project meant a lot to his girlfriend as it add up to her final grade.

"Babe, you know you can do other things besides helping me you know?" Prachi smiled at Zayn. 'I insist on helping my beautiful girlfriend!' Zayn smiled back as Prachi gave him a quick peck on the lips and a loose hug.

So far Zayn had help Prachi film the edit her short movie, which they did last week. This week Prachi had to write an essay and create a presentation that informed the professor about her work and inspiration. The presentation was the easiest part of the project and Zayn was a great person to ask for help due to his talent in art. He advised what colours to use for backgrounds and what pictures and fonts to use and this also have Prachi an idea on how to reflect all these ideas in her film.

Now like every other student she thought she should complete her longest and hardest thing last. Boy was she wrong! She was getting fed up because she hadn't only written 500 words and she needed another 4500 to complete her essay. Now Zayn tried his best to help her actually write the essay but it was just confusing the two of them so Zayn just sat down and kept Prachi company quietly! Every hour Zayn made sure Prachi took a 15 minute break to rest and Zayn either massaged her head or wrist to help her relax and to prevent any headaches or wrist cramps. And each time Prachi fell in love with her boyfriend even more each time she looked at him as the adoration was shining in his beautiful eyes. Zayn also prepared a pot full of Masala Chai (Spiced Tea) because he knew that it always calmed Prachi and made her feel at home, this helped Prachi a lot because Zayn helped her clear her head.

Prachi could see that Zayn was tired and she knew Zayn would be stubborn to leave, but she knew she persisted he would eventually agree! "Zee, your really tired why don't you go to bed!" 'No babe!' Zayn exclaimed. 'We'll go to bed together like we usually do!' Zayn said with determination and cuteness! This brought a smile on Prachi's face as she said; "But babe you've been a huge help, but I can't sleep deprive you and you know I won't be able to concentrate  knowing that I'm disrupting your sleep and free time. After all you've had a long day as well helping me more than my teacher has helped me!" Prachi protested. 'But-' Zayn said but was soon after interrupted by Prachi's lips! "Come on I'll tuck you in bed and before you know if I'll be cuddling with you." Prachi smiled as she forcefully dragged Zayn behind her to their shared room. Prachi waited on their bed for Zayn whilst he got changed to his pyjamas and brushed his teeth. As soon as he was ready, she put him in bed like a child because she knew if she didn't Zayn would come out of bed again. Prachi put their blanket over Zayn and kissed his cheek and a quick peck on Zayn's lips as she quietly crept of their room and shut the door quietly.

Prachi went to her study and cracked on her essay because the quicker she finished, the soon she'd be able to cuddle her boyfriend! With a lot of determination and some struggle Prachi finished her essay in 3 hours perfecting and editing it. Prachi went upstairs to her shared room and quietly opened the door and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once she was ready, as quietly as possible she climbed on their bed, surprised to see Zayn awake. 'Did you finish your essay babe?' Zayn asked tiredly. "I did! But what are doing awake Boo?" Prachi asked worriedly. 'I can't sleep properly without you.' Zayn sheepishly said. Prachi cuddled towards her boyfriend whilst stroking Zayn's silky hair, "Aww Zayn, I promise that, that was the last of my filmography projects." Prachi said as she kissed her boyfriend's cheek. Zayn cuddled closer to Prachi. 'Well, I'm glad your finished!' Zayn tiredly exclaimed. 'I hate sleeping without you by my side.' Zayn whispered as he tucked his face in Prachi's neck and softly kisses it. Zayn was falling asleep and whispered a delicate 'I love you sweetheart.' "I love you more babe" Prachi whispered back. Sleepily Zayn reptiles back; 'Impossible.' That night both Zayn and Prachi had one of the best sleeps they'd ever had and spent the whole day cuddling in bed...

********

I hope you like it Prachi! 😘😘😘