Let's Make Up!

~ Dedicated to Hunter_G <3 ~

~Chapter Eighteen~

Nathan

Once at Liam's, Jake and I were led down to the basement by a maid. A MAID. The basement was like a one story home! There's a bathroom with a shower! A bedroom! A small kitchen! A living room place with a huge flat screen!

I squealed and ran into the bedroom, jumping onto the huge king bed. Oh my gosh, it was as soft as a cloud! I nuzzled into it and hummed happily. I heard Jake chuckle faintly.

"He's really excited," I heard him say to the maid, and she laughed. She started speaking, but I didn't hear it. The feeling of sleepiness soon came over me. The pillows were so soft and the comforter was unbelievable... Maybe I could just.. Just---

"NATHAN!" Jake yelled, jumping onto the bed and laying on me. I gave a squeak as soon as I felt his weight. Jake laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He kissed my cheek and cuddled. I love Jake... He's so nice, and I don't see how I ever got him to like me...
"I love you, too," I whispered into the sheets. Jake sat up, bringing me with him. I felt his hand brush away my bangs.

"Do you?" He asked into my ear, his lips trailing down to the base of my neck. I shivered, my heart beat quickening.

"Of course," I whispered. I let out a sigh as he nibbled my neck. Pleasure started flowing through my body in small, slow waves. I felt his hand slowly start to slide against my skin, underneath my shirt. I felt a whimper escape my lips as he brought me closer. He chuckled, kissing a spot on my neck that made me almost melt.

"Show me, then," he whispered, gently taking my hand. I felt my stomach twist. My inside female was flipping the eff out.

"J-Jake.." I whispered breathlessly.

"Jake!! Nathan!!!" Liam yelled, stomping down the stairs. My heart literally stopped, making me shriek and fall off the bed. Jake just sat there and called for Liam. Liam came in, smiling. He looked around. "Where's Nathan?" I slowly reached up and grabbed the sheets, pulling myself up.

"Right here," I smiled shyly. Liam laughed and crossed his arms.

"Pizza's here." I saw Jake's eyes brighten.

"PIZZAAAAAAA!!!!!" He yelled and sped away and up the stairs. I giggled and stood. Liam smiled at me.

"Like your room?" He asked, walking with me as we made our way to the kitchen. I nodded.

"It's way better than my own at home.." I muttered, looking down. Liam patted my back.

"You're always welcome here then!" He chuckled and gave me a paper plate. Jake was already sitting on the counter with four slices of pizza on his plate. Natalie, Liam's girlfriend, was laughing at him. I smiled and only grabbed one, sitting beside Jake on a stool. Liam grabbed four slices as well and sat with Natalie.

"Well, Jake, it's been a while," Liam chuckled. "We need to do this more."

"I agree," Natalie giggled and leaned into Liam. I glanced up at Jake and smiled.

"Did you get enough pizza?" I giggled, and took a bite of my pizza. Jake smirked, finishing his second piece. He patted his hard stomach.

"Not yet," he laughed. "I'm a big boy, I deserve my big amounts of yummy food." Everyone laughed at that one. Natalie scoffed and gently hit Liam's chest.

"You're one to talk! You eat like a pig!" She giggled. Liam looked at her with an expressionless face. He leaned close to her before stealing a big bite from her pizza. Natalie squealed. "Bad boy! Bad dog!!!" She swatted at him repeatedly. Liam laughed and scooted away from her, coming close to me. Natalie crossed her legs and finished off her second piece.