Our Trip to the Gym

[Vote if you want a mini Jake or Nathan to appear in your room :3 ]

~Chapter Fifteen~

Nathan

                Kellyn and I had gotten home around twelve or so after our "us" day. Kellyn was talking to me about diet and exercise to help me get fitter.

                Oh god.

                I've never really exercised because it cost money to go to an actual gym, and I never had someone to do it with me or support me.... Someone who ISN'T my mother. I listened, and everything she said seemed easy, but I know it's not easy... It's going to be hard.

                "---And I'll talk to mom about getting more fruits and veggies for you, and I will get protein powder for you, too," Kellyn blabbed as we walked into my home. It was quiet, just like it always was. Kellyn set her stuff down and shut the door behind me. She kept talking to me as I went to change into shorts and a t-shirt like she had asked on the ride home. She was going to rent out the gym for a few hours so I could work out, and not feel like I'm being judged by the other skinny people around me.

                I quickly changed, trying to hide all of my cuts. Kellyn only knew a bit on what I'd done to myself... And her knowing more, will make her worry more, and I don't want that since she's trying her hardest to get into a college.

                "Will your boyfriend be here soon?" Kellyn called to me, picking out her workout clothes from her black duffel bag. I looked at her.

                "He's still at school, Kellyn... School doesn't end for another three hours," I called back as I pulled on some sort of basketball shorts. I haven't worn these ever...

                "Too bad," she pouted a bit. "I wanted to meet him!" I smiled a bit. She wanted to meet Jake... I put on deodorant again before grabbing my sneakers and going out to her. Of course, being so confident in her body, Kellyn was changing in the living room. She pulled on her tight capris type things before taking off her shirt. She smiled a bit at me. I smiled back.

                "I'm sure he'll want to meet you too," I said happily. All of a sudden, I heard the revving of a car. And it was close. I went to go check out the window before the door burst open and Jake was standing there. He saw me and grinned.

                "Natey!!!!" He yelled, running at me and picking me up easily before nuzzling me. "I missed you!" I couldn't help but giggle.

                "Jake!" I squealed, hugging him back. "You're supposed to be in school!"