"Come on Mr. Styles. I'm hungry." Niall whispered, poking his tongue out cutely as he waited for Harry to respond.

 The curly brunette only laughed, getting up from the bed with a huff before walking towards the blonde

 The curly brunette only laughed, getting up from the bed with a huff before walking towards the blonde. He placed his arm around the shorter man's neck, tugging him closer to himself before walking them out of the room. There were many things Harry had taken into consideration. First, he wasn't rich like Niall was and second, he really had to make sure that he kept his job.Irregardless of whatever affair he was having with his employer's lover. That was a matter of the heart but being practical, harry knew that this thing between him and the blonde would probably never work out. Not until they were both ready to face the consequences for it. 

"Let's go to the supermarket. We'll just get some things to snack upon and maybe some liquor. I wanna get drunk with you." Niall whispered, getting on the bike after he had placed his helmet on. e carefully wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, smiling when the bike rumbled to life. He could feel the wind against his body and it made him let go of the brunette's waist. Niall placed his hands in the air, closing his eyes and enjoying the way freedom made him feel. It had been too long since he had felt the air against his body like this and honestly, he loved the feeling. It felt like there was nothing weighing him down. There was no Jamie, no large mobs of people, no media personal just begging for his answers and there was no worry in his mind. He was free and he loved it. 

"We're here baby." Harry's gruff voice spoke out, making Niall slowly open his eyes and he waited for the brunette to take the helmet off of his head as well. Once Harry had done just what Niall wanted, the blonde quickly grabbed the taller man by the cheek and pressed their lips together. 

"I know what I'm going to write in that song." Niall whispered against Harry's lips, watching the brunette staring down at him. It made shivers of pleasure run down his spine,the intense way Harry was always looking at him. 

"You know I'm already dying to hear it." Harry mumbled, letting the pad of his thumb run down Niall's slightly chubby cheeks and down his chin. The brunette smiled, his head filled with just one word 'mine mine mine mine mine.' And maybe if they hadn't met like this, they would've been each other's as well, with no scandal and no drama stopping them. 

"You'll be the first one to hear it." The blonde smiled, secretly promising himself to get it done before the scheduled dead line that had been provided to him. If there was anything missing from his album, it was just the feeling of love. He couldn't ever just express it right but with Harry, the words came naturally to him. 

Niall hopped off the bike and ran towards the supermarket with Harry's hands in his own smaller ones. He could feel his heart beating louder and louder in his chest as the automatic doors to the market opened and without any hesitation, he walked inside, waiting for somebody to come their way considering he had zero disguise no. But the stalls were fairly empty, absolutely nobody except a man who looked to be around fifty five years old and a girl covered in piercings and tattoos, her olive skin glistening with sweat. The blonde waved at the two people, grabbing Harry and marching towards the food counter. He quickly grabbed all the flavors of chips he was going to need and then some cups of instant noodles.